Skip to content

New Yahoo Mail

Welcome to the new Yahoo Mail Desktop experience! This is a place for you to help shape the redesign. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

COME HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES. WHAT'S NEXT?
TBD

Please feel free to email us instead if you're experiencing any issues or would like to provide helpful feedback: oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com

***Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please go to help.yahoo.com.

Thank you! 💜

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. 1st ranked
    Planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Themes  ·  Admin →
  2. Filtering is fine, but by default, I want to see All, not Priority

Filtering is fine, but by default, I want to see All, not Priority. How do I fix this? If I want priority, I can click on it later. I've missed important emails that your 'AI' nonsense put in another category.

2nd ranked
  3. The new UI looks awesome. Thanks for the update.

I like the new interface. It is fast and sleek.

3rd ranked
  4. 3rd ranked
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. CONTACT BOX

There should be a way to remove the contact box on the right. This feature is useful when two windows (one is yahoomail) are displayed side-by-side. During these situations, window real estate is valuable.

5th ranked
  6. The new UI looks nice, but how do I "empty the trash"? The "help" seems to be for the "old" UI.

How do I "empty the trash". The "help" seems to give instructions for the "old" UI.

5th ranked
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Delete  ·  Admin →
  7. "search by" function now is a right click

"search by" function now is a right click.
    The old mail had a hover-over search icon on the sender and subject line, it was very convenient to just click that (i used it daily to follow threads) now i have to go to the <...> more at the end of an email subject to "search by" . not critical but old hover-over was more convenient

7th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Priority Inbox  ·  Admin →
  8. What criteria is used to determine priority?

What criteria is used to determine priority? Can I modify what is earmarked as ''priority'? I don't want Yahoo deciding what is a priority email for me.

7th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Yahoo Mail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base