Skip to content

Finance B3

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
John Marcom - Head of Content
Julie Iannuzzi - Head of Video/Managing Editor, Yahoo Finance Live
Michael B. Kelley - Head of Distribution
Brian Sozzi - Executive Editor
Myles Udland - Head of News

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

For data corrections, please email finance.support@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the data resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

For content corrections, please email finance.corrections@yahooinc.com
Please include:
- The URL of where the content resides
- Details about the reported inaccuracy

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

By providing feedback, you consent to Yahoo using your responses in marketing materials, including your First Name and Last Initial.

17 results found

1. new Yahoo Finance

your new Yahoo finance page is horrible, your worst idea is your new finance chart, the layout is worst than horrible

1st ranked
  2. 3rd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Fire Tablet support

Right now I can only see Yahoo Finance info on my Android phone. Please add Fire Tablet support. There are a lot of Fire Tablets in this world.

1st ranked
  4. Moving Tickers Among Portfolios

Often I want to move a ticker/transactions to a different portfolio. It would be great if there was a move to another portfolio feature. Currently, I have to add the ticker and transaction to the portfolio and delete it from the portfolio I want to move it from.

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Portfolio View

Would like to view portfolios showing only Open Positions. Also in the portfolio summary page, I would like to exclude the closed ticker symbols. For example, if I have 5 open tickers and 2 closed positions, I want the summary to show the number 5 for ticker symbols.

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Get rid of harasser jonah T whale on BA finance message board .

A sample of whales' posts Baggies back down to -92% YTD, so .... 612 DAY LOSING STREAK CONTINUES for Suicidal Guy, Kieth, David, Ray, Robert, KrayZ, Hasan, Art, Deb, Dan, Jimmy Chill, Josh, Joe SC, MrsDoesntKnowShjjt, D J D, Topgun, Lance, The moon!, CEO, Take out the Trash!, B, Flymetothepoorhouse, Lincoln, Dee, Audess, Rusty Nail, Tim and William. Rinse/Repeat. What else is new?

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/PBR-A/history/?filter=div

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/PBR-A/history/?filter=div

please fix that pbr-a don't show dividend history. I cannot see collected dividend in my portfolio.

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Charting and data in the backend is wrong

This is more of a bug rather than a feature request.
    Please see data for GBPUSD - you are missing one whole day and the charting is completely wrong!

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Add option to auto-reinvest dividends for each transaction/holding.

Would be nice to automatically reinvest dividends on the correct date, so that the compounded gains are correctly shown in the total value. It is nice to see the dividends separately. But to add them back in you have to manually create a new transaction and calculate number of shares for each holding. As it is, it's just easier to login to each broker and view totals.

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Casablanca Stock Exchange (Morocco)

Add Casablanca Stock Exchange (Morocco), competitors have already added the market last year (tradingview, investing).

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Adding the ability to directly import Quicken export files

I still use Quicken because I have to track my bank accounts too. It would be great if Yahoo Finance could directly import Quicken investment account exports.

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Get your **** heads out of your *** and ditch the ANNOYING "PLOTS" you woke morons jam onto the stock plots

Get your **** heads out of your *** and ditch the ANNOYING "PLOTS" you woke morons jam onto the stock plots

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Go back to the old format

This new format is constantly stating there are technical issues and will not keep me signed in even though I link to it through my yahoo. Then, when I try to go back to the previous version, I can't, I keep getting the same error messages. Until you figure this out, trash the new version and get us back on the old version that works.
    Also, the new version is a downgrade, the layout is convoluted and a total mess. I think you had preschoolers programming this... oh wait, they may have done a better job. Just another ***** up…

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. New default font (GT America) in Portfolio View display issue with number sizing

The new default font in 2.0 (GT America) in Portfolio View isn't sizing the numbers properly, making them look uneven and staggered, which is incredibly hard to look at. Please fix this.

3rd ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The Earnings date in WMT is wrong

The earnings date in https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WMT/ is in the place of Ex-Dividend Date

17th ranked
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Finance B3

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base