ilya745

Super Star
Jul 26, 2005
why are they dressed the same lmao

EDIT: TBS served me last weeks episode instead of the live west feed. SICKO shit

Last edited:

ilya745

Super Star
Jul 26, 2005
brit and Mercedes looked good, idk what the issue is

They need people who can talk, Brit can talk. She wasn’t that good in the ring tho, Mercedes is gonna run circles around her

kogunenjou

The Dragon of the West
Jan 21, 2010
My tea shop
MJF is a better heel so logistically I get that.

But what about the Cole fued? Just not payoff ever? Flip flopped roles? I dunno...I wouldve waited for that IF* I brought him back face in the first place
Cole’s leg died when he gently hopped down from the ramp, show some respect

TSCDisaster

Comfy and easy to wear!
Oct 19, 2007
Sinkin' on a ship of fools
MJF is a better heel so logistically I get that.

But what about the Cole fued? Just not payoff ever? Flip flopped roles? I dunno...I wouldve waited for that IF* I brought him back face in the first place
At a certain point you just gotta admit when something's broken. The storyline got derailed by injuries and both guys were out of commission for so long that the angle lost all of it's heat. Sometimes it's best to just let it go.

(I always hated babyface MJF so I'm fine with it being dropped and never mentioned again.)

chibkey

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞
May 3, 2006
GSGLW-CWgAABb16
GSGOSerWgAAje3a

GSGKXBsaUAAzcv_

🧨🧨🧨 Bryan Danielson vs. Hangman Adam Page with Special Guest Enforcer Jeff Jarrett in The Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament Final 🧨 Willow Nightingale vs. Mariah May in The Owen Hart Foundation Women's Tournament Final 🧨 "The Learning Tree" Chris Jericho vs. Samoa Joe in Stampede Street Fight 🧨 Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kyle Fletcher vs. Pac vs. Tomohiro Ishii in Global Glory 4-Way 🧨 AEW World Champion Swerve Strickland returns 🧨 We'll hear from Will Ospreay 🧨 The CEO Mercedes Moné Double Championship Victory Toast 🧨🧨🧨

@AustinRulz126
@Buffy_1997
@69los
@CrusherMania1592
@TrailBlazerDude
@Lightsout32
@Wrekonize
@StrwHatCptLuffy
@SuperChaos002
@Flash2000

AustinRulz126

And that's the bottom line
Nov 6, 2005
LOL

chibkey

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞
May 3, 2006
Wonder who will be main eventing Wembley. Either Danielson or Hangman makes really good candidates. This is Bryan's last real chance at winning a title as a full time wrestler and Swerve is looking to avenge his loss at the Continental Classic vs. Bryan. Swerve and Hangman will be beyond blood feud.

Mariah May is my pick. Seems like Willow will be doing cross-promotional stuff with CMLL.