topdogg_187

Real name, no gimmicks
Apr 19, 2004
I definitely think you guys are overstating the no selling. Most critically the entire finish was about Ospreay kicking out but being so hurt he mounted no offense or counter just ate more moves til he was unable to kick out. So it had an important dynamic that wasnt about no selling.

Dec 14, 2004
I definitely think you guys are overstating the no selling. Most critically the entire finish was about Ospreay kicking out but being so hurt he mounted no offense or counter just ate more moves til he was unable to kick out. So it had an important dynamic that wasnt about no selling.
I like that they injected a little more story in this with Dan Callis and the screwdriver -- instead of just the typical flippy shit Ospreay match.

Also, I didn't like trying to use the tiger driver 91 again so soon. I get it...AEW world championship match, have to use everything possible to get that win. But like, it's only been a few weeks since he said he's not using it anymore. Should've saved trying it again for Wembley.

Idk AEW should protect their shit better.

(like i said, i enjoyed the match, but at the same time it put a microscope on a lot of stuff that annoys me about AEW lol)

ilya745

Super Star
Jul 26, 2005
I like that they injected a little more story in this with Dan Callis and the screwdriver -- instead of just the typical flippy shit Ospreay match.

Also, I didn't like trying to use the tiger driver 91 again so soon. I get it...AEW world championship match, have to use everything possible to get that win. But like, it's only been a few weeks since he said he's not using it anymore. Should've saved trying it again for Wembley.

Idk AEW should protect their shit better.

(like i said, i enjoyed the match, but at the same time it put a microscope on a lot of stuff that annoys me about AEW lol)
AEW style matches are good because they’re high action but also bad because the misses are amplified

chibkey

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞
May 3, 2006
GRiR0itb0AIXcm3
GRiRdmXX0AAreGd

🧨🌴🧨 Will Ospreay vs. Daniel Garcia for the AEW International Championship 🌴 The Owen Hart Foundation Women's Tournament Semifinal: Kris Statlander vs. Willlow Nightingale 🌴 The Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament Semifinal: Pac vs. Bryan Danielson 🌴 The Owen Hart Foundation Men's Tournament Quarterfinal: Wild Card vs. Jeff Jarrett 🌴 Cage of Agony vs. Samoa Joe, Katsuyori Shibata & HOOK 🌴 Mercedes Moné Double Championship Celebration 🌴 We'll hear from Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. 🧨🌴🧨

@AustinRulz126
@Buffy_1997
@69los
@CrusherMania1592
@TrailBlazerDude
@Lightsout32
@Wrekonize
@StrwHatCptLuffy
@SuperChaos002
@Flash2000

Last edited:

XSmooth

The Definitive Noob
Jun 18, 2005
Finish being a set of reversals of surprise roll ups….sicko booking at its finest.