HuskerTornado

♪ Your delusions are yours, and not mine ♪
Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
georgia ain't played nobody paaaawwwwwlllll
This is why GOAT talk was ridiculous. This isn't exactly a vintage Saban Bama team, either. Which I think speaks to the lacking quality teams again this year. There are no great ones and anybody that makes the playoff could win it..

D

deleted-97811125

Original poster
haven’t paid attention to Georgia all year, did jt Daniels get injured or ?

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
haven’t paid attention to Georgia all year, did jt Daniels get injured or ?
He was, but has been healthy for a while. They've been riding with Bennett because he is more of a dual threat. This will be the blame after tonight's game, I'm sure.

whitesox213

#RESPECT
Aug 29, 2005
10-3 vs a trash clemson team
uab
south carolina
vandy
arkansas
auburn
kentucky
florida
mizzou
tenn
charleston southern
gt

absolute trash schedule

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
Battle of 2 teams Nebraska gave away 4th quarter leads in. Meh.
this game looks like if you asked what would happen if 2 teams that should have lost to a 3-9 team met in a conference title game.
;)

Perhaps Michigan's next punt will involve the blockers not realizing which punter is back there and block for the wrong footed one, allowing a block for td?
-lol nah that only happens to one braindead team.

Last edited:

whitesox213

#RESPECT
Aug 29, 2005
set up perfectly for kirk to get a rose bowl berth and ride off into the sunset and he lets his idiot kid ruin everything

whitesox213

#RESPECT
Aug 29, 2005
>iowa doesn't get blown out

brian has finally managed to surpass all iowa offensive coordinators

whitesox213

#RESPECT
Aug 29, 2005
it's time for kirk to go unless he changes course

I'm sick of waiting for him waiting for brian to show that he's capable of spelling his own name

whitesox213

#RESPECT
Aug 29, 2005
I'm not watching another game with brian ferentz and spencer petras

so take that greater tampa area of commerce

D

deleted-97811125

Original poster
also how is pickett not like top 10 hype or soon to be

he's athletic + good arm

literally better than guys like daniel jones who went top 10

D

deleted-97811125

Original poster
true but daniel jones got top 10 hype for being a mediocre qb on duke lol

that cutcliffe-manning connection probably

D

deleted-97811125

Original poster
Nebraska has their lowest rated and smallest class in school history, but took a guy from LSU today that makes the all name team
Is Frost just a lame duck at this point?

Reminds me of Clay Helton at USC where recruiting nose dived because everyone kept thinking he’d get fired every year

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
Is Frost just a lame duck at this point?

Reminds me of Clay Helton at USC where recruiting nose dived because everyone kept thinking he’d get fired every year
In some ways, it was as if they took the year off. They have a huge backlog of underclassmen from redshirting and covid, so couldn't take many players for 2022, but never seemed to be on any 4 star players' lists (only 4 star guy in the class was a late flip from USC, Gould). Official visit numbers were sparse, as well. They seemed to be working harder at 2023 and 2024 players.

A new coach only has a 2-3 year window to start winning or he loses recruiting momentum, and that's definitely hurting them right now. Four losing seasons in a row, his UCF run is irrelevant today.

They got Mickey Joseph recruiting now, which should lead to a bump, especially with the south and southeast regions...provided they start winning. Pressure is on.

dJX9K0F.jpg

It's a better schedule than last year. Win 8 and they'll probably be back in the top 20ish rankings. Less than 6, there will be a new coach, anyway.

whitesox213

#RESPECT
Aug 29, 2005
the b1g is easily the best conference in the country

can't wait for michigan to curbstomp the champs of the sec simple jack division tomorrow.

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
We’re supposed to have a new d coordinator next season, but I think it’s the talent Day has recruited. We look like a Big 12 school
Yeah, or an issue with development. CB Tyreke Johnson, was a 5 star (#1 safety in 2018), transferred to Nebraska last year and only played a few snaps against Fordham and special teams vs Iowa. Has 2 years left, but you'd think a guy with that status and 2 years at OSU would have been suited to get on the field more.