HuskerTornado

♪ Your delusions are yours, and not mine ♪
Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
sounds more like schools just trying to get some extra $$$
I don't know exactly how the funds are split right now, but the bowl profits used to be pooled for the whole donference, with, I believe, a small percentage bonus for individual teams depending on the bowl. SEC programs aren't hurting for money.

ArchMadness07

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2018
There's gonna be more fun matchups to watch than the first playoff games in other games

Buffalo/Marshall
Liberty/Coastal
Cincy/UGA
Ole Miss/IU

and both fiesta and orange will be good watches

ArchMadness07

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2018
Theres zero gap between the bowls this year too, so the teams with the most depth will actually benefit.. would have actually been a really bad year for one of the non power 5 to get a chance against top teams for this reason in a one shot deal.. A month in between is about the only advantage they usually get to re arm the troops with time off.

May 19, 2013
I looked at the match ups. I don’t see too many good ones.

I think TAMU and NC play, that’s going to be a good one

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
Dabo ranked OSU 11th. Maybe that will give the Buckeyes some extra motivation. Don't think it'll matter, but we'll see.

Also, Bo Pelini expected to be fired.

That makes him and Bob Diaco as one and dones this year. Both were changing defenses completely, which often takes a good 3 years. Diaco was changing Purdue's 4-3 to a 3-4, Pelini changing LSU's 3-4 to a 4-3.

May 19, 2013
Damn bros. What are we going to do this Saturday? I was watching ball from 12 pm till 1am.

I had no idea the bowls started already, hot dog!

May 19, 2013
He's a good coach, but not sure how high he was on their list.
Seems underwhelming to me too. It seems a lot better than going with Kevin Steele though.

Idk why you would fire your head coach just to hire someone that was already on the staff, unless that side of the ball was performing off the charts like Chizk and Gus

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster
Boise fans say that Peterson was a lot better than Harsin so take that as you will

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster

sounds like Arizona fans wanted San Jose State HC Brent Brennan who turned that program around and has Arizona connections

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster

[face_rose] He just won pac12 offensive freshman of the year too

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
Chicken bowl tied 34 all with 3 mins to go. Flame broiled chickens driving.

No defense
5Ixp.gif

Mythical chickens should have let him score there, now Liberty can run this down and win it with a chipshot fg.

Last edited:

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
Not sure what that playcalling was for Coastal in OT. They were gashing Liberty with the option their last drive. All pass plays in OT. Kick blocked. Liberty wins.

ArchMadness07

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2018
I wonder if Auburn contacted him first.

there's no way they didn't.. he's gonna get straight paid again soon enough

I had Liberty ML in that game and that would have been up there with the worst beats ever witnessed.. Coastal was never leading in the entire game or tied until the last 3 minutes plus overtime.

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster
trask is dogshit without his two NFL receivers

what a surprise

HuskerTornado

Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
That's not targeting. Bad throw, receiver reaches down, db goes low to make a tackle simultaneously, doesn't drop his head, and incidental helmet to facemask contact occurs.

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster
congrats to ND on showing up to get embarrassed again