Search for an application / section

Search for an application / section

OmeR
Visitor
3 0 0

Does anyone know of an application / section in Shopify that makes a "popup" or "box" that opens on the same page, and I can edit what I want in it?

My intention is like the applications of the measurements guide but that I will choose exactly how the button will look and I will choose how to design the box inside it.

For accuracy, on this product page:

https://trymagicbox.com/products/the-magic-box-series-2

There is the "Check Vehicle Compatibility" button

That's exactly what I mean

Thanks 🙂

Replies 3 (3)

SealSubs-Roan
Trailblazer
610 40 60

Hi @OmeR !

There are a lot of customizable pop ups through apps that you can install and try. Check these out: Pop ConvertOptimonk, and Attrac.

Roan
Please let me know if it works by marking it as a solution!
Seal Subscriptions App, a subscription app for Shopify, with glowing user testimonials and a free plan.
OmeR
Visitor
3 0 0

I think I wasn't clear 🙂 I don't mean a classic popup, I mean a window that opens when I click on some button, in this window I want to put an information page about some product. In the example I gave with the link it is accurate about what I want.

EasifyApps
Shopify Partner
577 18 44

Hi @OmeR,

The Easify Product Options app allows you to create clickable text on the product page, and you can easily add any content you want in the popup using the Modal Popup option type, available in the app's free plan 🤗.

However, styling the content within the popup, as in your example, can be complex and may require custom work.

Here is an example of using Modal Popup in the app:

sdfsdf.png

EasifyApps_0-1722409068302.png

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support