MrBeatdown

Trophy Whore Extraordinaire
Mar 25, 2005
Wherever injustice rears its ugly head
Platinum #137... Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

Platinum'd the PS3 version back in 2014 for my 100th. At that point I'm pretty sure I had every trophy for every Rockstar game on PS3. The heists update came out later but I had migrated to PS4 already and forgot to go back to clean those up. So when Rockstar said they were shutting down the Rockstar Editor on PS4, I made sure I didn't miss out on those trophies and just decided to go for the PS4 platinum.

Man, eleven years later and it's still as fantastic as it was back then. I'm still finding and noticing new things. Everything holds up and it was so easy to pick back up. Still the best game of all time in my opinion, even after two more generations of games.

Now I just need to get the Doomsday heist trophies then it's onto the PS5 version.

Pistol.

Star
Sep 14, 2004
Platinum № 222: Helldivers 2

1L75f309.png

What a game. It was near the bottom of games that I was really excited for in the first 3 months of the year. It ended up being the most played. I stopped playing Apex Legends. I put Infinite Wealth on hold right when the story got really interesting. Didn't even bother looking into getting the other games like Rebirth, Ronin and Dogma 2. I'm still going to be playing this for the rest of the year, probably. Arrowhead really delivered something special here. Congratulations to them.

I should probably get back to Infinite Wealth now though.

DRExLOC

No Longer a Noob
Aug 8, 2007
What would you consider the hardest trophies to platinum? I'm trying to pick it up again but barely have the motivation
They were all fairly easy, a few grindy ones though.

Triple Crown(win three titles) and Train to the Max(30 successful intense training camps in one Road to Elite playthrough) were probably the most annoying ones. Just make sure to only do dining(to make sure your character is rested and not injured)+ intense training, and none of the other options for that playthrough.

Kemo_Era

No Longer a Noob
Nov 6, 2010
Tokyo
Platinum #64 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS4)

I almost gave up on this platinum because of the annoying side missions (War Machines) where you need to get 100% sync for the trophy. It was definitely a lot harder than AC2 but I'm glad that I was able to complete it. As far as the difficulty goes this game is definitely a 7/10.
assassin-s-creed-brotherhood-pc-game-ubisoft-connect-cover.jpg