mv01

anime icon
May 15, 2001
Studio: *releases $215 box of 6 movies*
Also studio: we just can’t figure out why no one is buying physical media 🥺
It releases at no more than 130 and they are each so well done that you feel bad they put that much effort into it. Star man even includes the series.

Crabsoccer

Super Star
Mar 15, 2003
I thought maybe I'd catch the Abyss tonight for that one night (one showing) event but I don't think I can make it through an almost 3 hour movie 30 minutes from my house and not getting back until late. I'll just have to catch it when it hits 4K UHD next year.

Lemmys_Wart

Super Star
May 25, 2007
I thought maybe I'd catch the Abyss tonight for that one night (one showing) event but I don't think I can make it through an almost 3 hour movie 30 minutes from my house and not getting back until late. I'll just have to catch it when it hits 4K UHD next year.
Yeah, that's a tough ask.

Lemmys_Wart

Super Star
May 25, 2007
Yeah, that's a tough ask.

un-karl-farbman-like

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 31, 2022
As someone who has soured a bit on Cameron over the years, I will be doing my part to bend the knee and see The Abyss Special Edition tonight in Dolby. Looking forward to it, only feature I haven't seen from him, seems like an ideal first exposure to it.

More on topic, I watched my bluray of the director's cut of Revenge the other night (incorrect format pictured)

61Zg0XM-7bL._SL1000_.jpg

This isn't even Tony's best up to that point in time, Quentin can be such a dummy sometimes. But it is good, even if the title is generic to an actual fault and misleading.

Lemmys_Wart

Super Star
May 25, 2007
'Twas a late evening Amazon delivery.

BlshM7w.jpg

Here's to hoping it's not the last one ever shared by one of us due to the death of the boards.