BlakBanit

Narf
Aug 5, 2005
WB's Water Tower
I'm not any type of bruddah to you?

Like .. not even the gay bruddah you disowned years ago?

:(
You mean when I used to say you were my bruddah in law? The same time you and Kevin ran board maintenance everytime I slid through in the middle of nights?

tbf your aussie bruddah is often around . .. the ToWN thread [face_mischief]
I peeped after I posted that actually lol

Sep 18, 2004
You mean when I used to say you were my bruddah in law? The same time you and Kevin ran board maintenance everytime I slid through in the middle of nights?
Hey, Kev and I never get credit for what we did back in the day. We didn't have board engineers back then. That's why we had to run board maintenance to keep this site running. You're all welcome. Smh.

Right, @KevinR86 ?

Feb 20, 2005
Long time no talk, dude. Ive been well, how about yourself?

I'm doing great. Got a pretty cushy remote job, so I'm finding myself very rarely wearing pants these days! haha

How about you? God it's crazy how I used to chat with you when I was like 15, and I'm 33 now. I wonder how everybody is doing.

Sep 18, 2004
I'm doing great. Got a pretty cushy remote job, so I'm finding myself very rarely wearing pants these days! haha

How about you? God it's crazy how I used to chat with you when I was like 15, and I'm 33 now. I wonder how everybody is doing.
Ah ... A cushy remote job. Nice! I dream of having one of those some day. Haha

Right? I'm 33 myself. It's really crazy to put the time in perspective when you really think about it. There are still some of the old timers around, but not many. I don't post much myself but I do lurk the pro wrestling board and the vesti occasionally. And then I come here back home to the CT if I see anybody in here I recognize ... Which doesn't happen very often unfortunately.

wwefnfurlife

Mr. Pool
Oct 22, 2005
Dead around here these days huh? How have you been my friend? Long time, no speak.
I was sad I missed the party.

It has been a while you right. Doing pretty well tbh. Coming around for the usual hype. Different now that there's multiple wrestling games to look forward to. Hope you've been well my friend.

sH0Tz

#HeadOfTheTable
Feb 26, 2014
I was sad I missed the party.

It has been a while you right. Doing pretty well tbh. Coming around for the usual hype. Different now that there's multiple wrestling games to look forward to. Hope you've been well my friend.
I’m good mate. Getting married in April and have 3 kids, so life is hectic. But in the best way! Gonna see if 2K23 is worth it this year.