WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
okay HULU is really pissing me off because so far both K missing king anime film and now one punch man season 2 are both missing subtitles and I don't know why?

So I tried to if these anime were on VRV or netflix they are not and now I don't what to watch so I'm watching random netflix original anime "Ingress" a fully CGI anime like knights of sidona and Ajin. Its anime based off a mobile phone game and it seems interesting and fully dubbed in english.

Also on netflix they have a lot FATE anime and I want to get into that anime. Does anyone here know correct order to get into that anime?

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
I also want to get into anime Berserk as well any way to track down the original anime and movies and also watch the new season of berserk?

Last edited:

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
I'm almost done with season 2 of one punch man. I got use to animation system pretty quickly and I'm ep 10.

Next I'm gonna try AOT season 3 part 2 and go back to Jormungand see if I can find season 2.

Mar 9, 2001
Subcon
okay HULU is really pissing me off because so far both K missing king anime film and now one punch man season 2 are both missing subtitles and I don't know why?

So I tried to if these anime were on VRV or netflix they are not and now I don't what to watch so I'm watching random netflix original anime "Ingress" a fully CGI anime like knights of sidona and Ajin. Its anime based off a mobile phone game and it seems interesting and fully dubbed in english.

Also on netflix they have a lot FATE anime and I want to get into that anime. Does anyone here know correct order to get into that anime?

fate is incredible. its a great investment, even if you dont follow the games.

you need go in understanding that the franchise focuses on a variety of possibilities and time periods. start with the original series fate stay night. i recommend not rushing immediately into the next iteration upon completion. focus briefly on something unrelated.

fate stay night
fate zero
fate stay night unlimited blade works
fate stay night unlimited blade works tv
fate grand order first order
fate apocrapha
fate extra last encore
fate extra last encore special
fate stay night heavens feel 1
fate stay night heavens feel 2

theres also several seasons of fate kaleid, but i have yet to view them.

Last edited:

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010

you need go in understanding that the franchise focuses on a variety of possibilities and time periods. start with the original series fate stay night. i recommend not rushing immediately into the next iteration upon completion. focus briefly on something unrelated.

fate stay night
fate zero
fate apocrapha
fate extra last encore

so is that order for the anime to watch in??

Mar 9, 2001
Subcon

fate stay night
fate zero
fate apocrapha
fate extra last encore

so is that order for the anime to watch in??

that is roughly the order of releases without the fate kaleid series. release order generally provides the best understanding of how and why a franchise evolves the way it does. thats what i would recommend for ghost in the shell or any franchise that spans multiple continuities.

focusing on fate stay night would probably work out decently though.

- fate stay night
- fate zero
- FSN unlimited bladeworks film
- FSN unlimited bladeworks tv
- FSN heavens feel 1
- FSN heavens feel 2

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
OMG!!!! Attack on titan season 3 part 2 was amazing and it answered so many of my questions since season 1 and now I want season 4 so badly and this has to be one of the best animes to ever come out in past 10 years. I think anime along with one punch man, my hero, FMB brotherhood and violent evergarden are all hands down amazing stuff.

Hardyp10

No Longer a Noob
Apr 20, 2011
Berserk (original) is great. I never bothered with the newer movies or show because the animation looked like shit. I'm not sure where you can watch the original series unfortunately.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
My friend wants to watch Kimtesu no Yiba but its not done yet. I saw first ep it was okay so far it hasn't really gotten me yet. I'll come back to anime bit later once its done. But I am watching Seraph of the End on HULU and they have all the episodes out (2 seasons) in sub and dub and I'm gonna give the a dub a try.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
so far I'm done with season 1 of Seraph of the end and it was pretty decent anime and so far season 2 is hue improvement because it jumping into the main plot hinted near the end of season 1. The main character has gotten better compare to annoying brat he was in early parts of season 1.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Okay I finished season 2 of seraph of the end and I really like this anime and I hope they make a season 3 of it.

Mar 9, 2001
Subcon
although it isnt anime, batman hush is amazing - one of the top 3 movies of the year easily. bloody code is worth checking out as well.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
I'm getting back in demon slayer but I am still behind on this game. I want to try get into the promised neverland

aniem4life

Noob
Nov 22, 2019
Fighting, adventure, superpowers, etc

Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis (angels, demons, gods, etc)
Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul (But Genesis is better)
Granblue Fantasy (season 2 coming out soon)
Noragami
Hamatora
Bungou Stray Dogs
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho (Heard it's good)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
xxxHOLIC (same creator as above)
Hunter x Hunter (long running shonen series and manga, very adventure-like, 100+ episodes)

Comedy:
Jewelpets (if you want to laugh, humans and magical pets live in a school together in the rejects class)
Saiki Kusuo Psi Nan

For music anime (not harem):
Tsukiuta
Tsukipro
Your Lie in April
B Project (a bit harem but not too much)
High School Star Musical (warning kind of shojo sparkly type but the music isn't bad)

Isekai:
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
RE: Zero
Re: Creators (fictional characters come to our world)
Overlord
CHOYOYU!: High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!

Mecha:
Valvrave The Liberator
Aldnoah Zero (two seasons)

Romance:
Boarding School Juliet
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
The World God Only Knows

Hope this helps.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Fighting, adventure, superpowers, etc

Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis (angels, demons, gods, etc)
Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul (But Genesis is better)
Granblue Fantasy (season 2 coming out soon)
Noragami
Hamatora
Bungou Stray Dogs
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho (Heard it's good)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
xxxHOLIC (same creator as above)
Hunter x Hunter (long running shonen series and manga, very adventure-like, 100+ episodes)

Comedy:
Jewelpets (if you want to laugh, humans and magical pets live in a school together in the rejects class)
Saiki Kusuo Psi Nan

For music anime (not harem):
Tsukiuta
Tsukipro
Your Lie in April
B Project (a bit harem but not too much)
High School Star Musical (warning kind of shojo sparkly type but the music isn't bad)

Isekai:
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
RE: Zero
Re: Creators (fictional characters come to our world)
Overlord
CHOYOYU!: High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World!

Mecha:
Valvrave The Liberator
Aldnoah Zero (two seasons)

Romance:
Boarding School Juliet
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
The World God Only Knows

Hope this helps.

thanks for the huge list my friend. some of those anime you told me about like Rezero and Aldnoah Zero I've seen already.
I'm getting further in demon slayer not done with it yet. I'm waiting for MHA season 4 to wrap up. I also bought two anime movies "the wind rises" and "mirai" on blu-ray

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
the wind rises OMG that movie looks amazing and I love many scenes in the movie with no dialog and we just see many scenes and they look so good. I saw this movie on blu-ray and it was so worth it. The movie didn't have much dialog compare to many other anime movies but yet I was enthralled by it and story was great and having it take place in real world made it better. I like movie better than my neighbor totoro and howl's moving castle. This movie up with princess mononoke and spirited away.

EthicZH

Noob
Dec 27, 2019
Trying to find something not everyone has wrote before.
Definitly can recommend Rurouni Kenshin (tho you will need to read the manga afterwards, as the Anime stops before the last ark) and Samurai Champloo if you're into sword fights and feudal japan.
Berserk was also nice (The first anime, not the CGI), although it also stopped running after the most important episode, completely different ending, the anime is great tho.
Don't know if someone mentioned Death Note, but definitly watch that one too, it's a classic (the Otakus will kill me tho because it's surficial in the culture and viewed as an entry series).

EthicZH

Noob
Dec 27, 2019
Definitly can recommend Rurouni Kenshin (tho you will need to read the manga afterwards, as the Anime stops before the last ark) and Samurai Champloo if you're into sword fights and feudal japan.
Berserk was also nice (The first anime, not the CGI), although it also stopped running after the most important episode, completely different ending, the anime is great tho.
Don't know if someone mentioned Death Note, but definitly watch that one too, it's a classic (the Otakus will kill me tho because it's surficial in the culture and viewed as an entry series).

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010

I've already seen Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo and Death Note.
I finished the anime demon slayer yesterday. I'm gonna watch the promised neverland and my hero academia season 4.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Okay, I saw the anime movie "weathering with you" at my local AMC theater and it was pretty good not as good as "Your name"
I just started "punch line" this anime is pretty weird but I've only seen 2 eps out of 12.
Also I bought "death anime" dvd from best buy because it was $20.

its_sonny

Noob
Feb 19, 2020
Okay, I saw the anime movie "weathering with you" at my local AMC theater and it was pretty good not as good as "Your name"
I just started "punch line" this anime is pretty weird but I've only seen 2 eps out of 12.
Also I bought "death anime" dvd from best buy because it was $20.
Really?? Ok I’ll watch it but you should watch quinssential quintuplets

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
claymore wow claymore, I've heard of that anime.
I'm almost done with punchline the main plot is kicking in. I'm still not really into but I want to finish this anime

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
OkayI'm done with punchline, what a shitty anime and a waste of my time.Avoid it

But dear god in heaven!! Beastars is fucking amazing from beginning to endI loved it so much. I can't wait for season 2 but also I want to read the manga as well.

Quatre47

Fuwa Fuwa Time!!
Aug 9, 2001
Oklahoma
OkayI'm done with punchline, what a shitty anime and a waste of my time.Avoid it

But dear god in heaven!! Beastars is fucking amazing from beginning to endI loved it so much. I can't wait for season 2 but also I want to read the manga as well.

Heard really good things about it, may give it a shot some time, dont think i've seen a bad review yet.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Heard really good things about it, may give it a shot some time, dont think i've seen a bad review yet.

well I hope you like the anime because I finished the manga(I caught up to the manga)
I'm watching My hero academia season 4 and bojack horseman season 6.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
okay my hero academia season 4 is missing and now I have no real clue WTF to watch right now. I don't know should pick some random like the promised never lands or dive into naruto shippuden and bleach(I know what happened in both anime but i want to watch it to get full context now)

notedstaff

Noob
May 8, 2020
The last 2 episodes of Evangelion take place in the middle of the sequel movie, the End of Evangelion (it's on Netflix too). You need to watch that to understand what those episodes meant and the ending to the movie is very good and I'm sure it'll make you appreciate Evangelion a lot. If you like Naruto and One Piece you'll like Fairy Tail too, a lot of people give it unnecessary hate for little things but if it clicks with you you will like it a lot.

notedstaff

Noob
May 8, 2020
The last 2 episodes of Evangelion take place in the middle of the sequel movie, the End of Evangelion. You need to watch that to understand what those episodes meant and the ending to the movie is very good and I'm sure it'll make you appreciate Evangelion a lot.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Holy crap in less than 2 days i finished up "the promise neverland" and I'm moving onto vinland saga and another person told me out about "school live" I don't know anything about these two animes and I'll start watching them this week. After that bleach and naruto Shippuden.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Okay I've been watching Vinland saga and I'm really enjoying this anime a lot. I love both OPs as well.

God I don't know what to watch next? I was thinking maybe bleach or naruto? Unless you guys got another anime to watch HULU like mob psycho, fairly tail,Akame ga Kill! or one of netflix original anime?

Jun 12, 2020
Anime is awesome, most Hollywood movies fail to entertain me as much as anime does, but sometimes it's hard to be too interested in certain anime for example where like some tiny looking girl or guy has all of a sudden latent superpowers up to an extent to destroy giant monsters and such. Maybe I'm just a sucker for nostalgia, but old school early 2000s toonami and adult swim anime is what I keep coming back to.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Oh man I saw K:The Missing King movie on HULU last night and in the end it was a decent movie to bridge season 1 and 3(I call the movie season 2) and they have season 3 on HULU gonna watch that along with bleach. Once I finish K:Return of Kings try out Steins;Gate or Akame ga Kill!

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
I finished up K:Return of Kings oh boy this season was much better than season 1. They explained what's going on and what's up with 7 kings and why all of this is happening. I wish they told us in season 1.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
dude i finished BNA(brand new animal) in two days its a decent anime I love the furry art style and colors and voice acting so much. Its not as good as besastars

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
okay i finished up Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind and dragon ball super:the Broly movie(this makes it twice I've seen this Movie before)

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
I advise you to watch The God of High School, it is made by crunchyroll company based on the South Korean manga. First, Yes, I read the manga, but for a long time and remember that I liked it, but my attention was more focused on the Tower of God, so I still preferred the second. Secondly, I really liked the anime, drawing fights at a height, and the characters attract with their characters.
so are these two anime connected to each other?

Yeah i haven't watched much so I went back to Bleach and Steins gate but they are on pause and now I want to start and finish season 2 of Jormungand

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
I'm watching on HLU "blood blockade battlefront" this anime is bit weird ATM. So far I don't know much but I hope it gets better soon.

Bump of chicken does the opening for this anime

Spyro49

Noob
Sep 6, 2020
Watch “Attack on Titan” because the anime art style is fresh and there’s a good plot.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Watch “Attack on Titan” because the anime art style is fresh and there’s a good plot.

fuck off!!! I've seen attack of titan before have you not read this damn thread???

I just finished "blood blockade battlefront" today. The anime looks and has great music and character design but I didn't like the plot and very non character for most of cast and the anime ends. I don't hate but too bad HULU doesn't have season 2. I'm moving onto gangsta next and get back into stein's gate.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
I just started the anime "gangsta" and I'm really liking this anime it feels like GunGrave,Black Lagoon,Jormungand all mixed together. IMO a great anime that was underrated IMO

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
holy dude i finished the anime "gangsta" awhile and I love it so much. I need to get back into stein's gate and bleach.

WackArnolds

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 4, 2010
Okay I'm ep 8 of spice and wolf season 1. I'm liking the show and I really finish off season 1 and get into season 2 quick and then get back into stein's gate and bleach