Oct 3, 2005
So just to clear things up, when GC said "it's not debatable" that Biden was giving millions of asylum seekers "gov't money to buy food and housing" what he really meant was that some of them at some point have gotten something that was probably at least partially paid for by the federal government in some way, shape or form.

Also, going up by 25% is pretty close to doubling, if you're not a pedant.
So if I’m understanding GC’s argument, every American citizen is a welfare leech. And since GC hates welfare leeches. So it’s really unarguable that GC hates America, by his own logic and moral code.

Eternal_Midnight

Super Star
Oct 1, 2005
The problem swirly is that nobody can prove me right or wrong because biden is intentionally not telling us, presumably because of the scale. That's why I think this is going to blow up.

We know it's happening. We understand some of the scale, but they are stonewalling about specifics. That's why i think pubs will be fine arguing about the "fix the border" bill, because at least part of those monies would have gone toward those welfare efforts.

So they will say things like "you just wanted a blank check for your secret illegal alien welfare program." And I mean I think that's literally what dems wanted. So it will be interesting how much the dems respect the american people in that part of the debate. They know they are on the very wrong side of "do you want millions(maybe billions??) of tax payer dollars to go toward welfare for asylum seekers and other undocumented/temporary residents?" But will they defend it or just continue to obfuscate?
This has to be the nadir of craziness from GC in this thread outside the Chicken-Inflation Diversion. It was a little bit of a slow motion car crash in the middle... wasn't it?

Bask in the evil genius of that doddering old fool Biden!

Last edited:

Yukishiro1

/tentacle
Oct 2, 2005
Chicken Inflation deserves to go down in the annals of Outpost history IMO, alongside such greats as Fisted Puma's 4k headphones and ET's Allah Contraire.

GrilledCheezus

The Lord's Balls
Nov 1, 2011
Chicken Inflation deserves to go down in the annals of Outpost history IMO, alongside such greats as Fisted Puma's 4k headphones and ET's Allah Contraire.
I'd rather be mildly off on an estimate than "correct" someone's numbers with 8% of the actuals.

this is why you guys are crazy. You think I'm the most wrong person in this thread?

GrilledCheezus

The Lord's Balls
Nov 1, 2011

Yukishiro1

/tentacle
Oct 2, 2005
You're welcome.

I'm glad I didn't make any attempt to decipher your strange and frenzied grunting.

Acao

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005
All those drug gangs are operating here too. the US is probably the number 1 consumer of the cartel drugs

They do operate here but not with the impunity that they do in Mexico, Central America, and parts of South America.

Calladon

Star
Oct 19, 2004
Imagine believing between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, Donald is the better choice to control the nuclear arsenal.

When this is over, we should shame those people forever and ever.

Calladon

Star
Oct 19, 2004
You're right, but it still must be done.

Talk about the greatest failure of judgment you can make. You may as well time travel and take a huge shit on John Hancock's head at the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Calladon

Star
Oct 19, 2004
I would much prefer Pete.

They're both too old.

One shows the effects of being in his 80s. At worst he is mildly doddering.

The other is also old, unhealthy, and I'd bet a large sum of money has advancing dementia. And this is before you get to his pathologies and complete anti-social personality.

GrilledCheezus

The Lord's Balls
Nov 1, 2011
Did you guys hear all the leaks coming out of the whitehouse where biden is just dropping trou and shitting directly on the floor?

In unrelated news, groucho seen applying for role of laying on the floor at the whitehouse.

Acao

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005
Did you guys hear all the leaks coming out of the whitehouse where biden is just dropping trou and shitting directly on the floor?

In unrelated news, groucho seen applying for role of laying on the floor at the whitehouse.

Where are you getting this from?

Jaedence

Star
Feb 27, 2009
you aren't watching the polling. Trump is poling better, biden is polling far worse, and maybe you think that gets better between now and nov. Maybe.

but the way I see it is it's going to be close. Biden is going to have to get out there. And if biden gets out there does that win him votes?

<sigh>

1720531962861.png

GrilledCheezus

The Lord's Balls
Nov 1, 2011
Yep that's 700 Registered voters, and over the same period there are other polls showing biden slipping farther with even more registered voters. I tried to get the details to explain the discrepancy and they are hard to find, but what I think happened is morning consult added kennedy and other potential 3rd party candidates to their polls. So not apples to apples, and we don't know if they actually show biden improving or if he would have done better with that same slate of candidates before the last couple weeks.

Life is challenging if you are just at the mercy of partisan tweets for all your info though. So sorry.

Tych2

Chief Window Licker and Potato Ninja
Oct 3, 2005
They should poll people with cell phones, not just landlines. Who owns landline? Angry old people.

Acao

Super Star
Oct 3, 2005
They should poll people with cell phones, not just landlines. Who owns landline? Angry old people.

They would get mostly the same demographic with cell phones but most of us don't answer unknown numbers. Maybe if they left a call back number and what polling organization they were they might get better more accurate results.

GrilledCheezus

The Lord's Balls
Nov 1, 2011
Guys guys. Anyone checked out those national polls lately? Don't worry I'm sure Biden will get a bump during his virtual nomination... lol

Yowza

1721230350375.png

Bobvillas

Band Camp Champion
Sep 25, 2008
Well you just killed this thread GC

You have to leave them some wiggle room man