Tylerox9

Noob
Jun 11, 2010
People don't understand that, it was not Anakin who sucked, it was the actor who played him. Anakin, in truth, is pretty bad ass. If any other actor, uz any other actor is better than hayden, had played anakin in the movies, he would be extremely beloved.

Mar 11, 2011
Sorry, Hve to give this list the thumbs down. Waay to many "EXPANDED UNIVERSE" characters on this list. Don't get me wrong some of the expanded universe stuff is great( most is not) but darth reven and malak come on!!!! video game character barley even count.

May 26, 2008
Vader is just awesome (in the original trilogy). Besides his obvious powers, you have to love his annoyance with his own commanders. It's as if he's thinking "You stupid mutha-...." followed by his choking them to death from across the room or even via screen.

Of course when Anakin is turned to the darkside in Revenge of the Sith he's badass but you have to love the "Do it my damn self" Vader in the original trilogy.

BigTMarine

Noob
Feb 12, 2011
My favorites as of right now are Darth Vader and Darth Nihilus....Man cmon these guys are the two most powerfull Sith Lords to come into play ever since Darth Bane!!!!

Dr_Jackal

Noob
Apr 14, 2011
In regard to the Celebrity Favorites: No love for the Emperor? Really? Also what about Thrawn? He's fantastic! Granted, they probably don't know much about EU characters.

Jun 18, 2011
MY EPIC FAVS are
1.Darth Maul= Epic
2.The Apprentice=Epic Pownage
3.Darth Malak=Awesome
4.Darth Maul=Again
5.Darth Nihilus=Lengend
6.Darth Vador= hes last bc everybody loves him lol

Ilove the dark side lol

Feb 1, 2010
My Top Ten:
1.(Darth)Revan
2. Bastilla Shan
3. Mission Vao
4. HK-47
5. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
6. Zaalbar
7. Aayla Secura
8. Satele Shan
9. Kreia/Darth Treya
10. Han Solo

I know I'm a KOTOR fanboy, and I'm ok with that =P

May 24, 2011
While I do not think that Jar-Jar Binks is a great Star Wars character, I believe he was the list biggest snub. He deserves a spot on the list rather than a bunch of Comic Book characters that most Star Wars fans do not even read.

SomeKid710

Noob
Aug 16, 2011
what the crap? Jango fett at 30? he was so B.A. they cloned him so they could make armies of him, how is he not atleast top 20?

Aug 28, 2009
IGN needs to do a top Lord of the Rings Characters list, not to choose the top 100 out of thousands like this list, but I would like to see who IGN considers number one: Smeagol/Gollum, Samwise Gamgee, Gandalf, Frodo Baggins, Aragorn, or some other character i can't remember at the moment. (my pick for number one would be Tom Bombadil lol)

Tinian954

Noob
Jun 30, 2011
How is Corran Horn, Kyp Durron, Mirax Terrick, Booster Terrick, Garm Bel Iblis, Wes Janson and Hobbie not on this list?

shtdragon

Noob
Sep 27, 2011
Star Wars film series are getting way too old. I don't like Clone Wars animated series that much. If I had an opportunity to rate the show, I would give it 6.9 out of 10.

noobdoffer

Noob
Nov 5, 2011
you can't really argue with number one who wasn't expecting vader to be number one but i personally would have han solo he is definitely the best (i do have imperfect information though seeing as i have only seen the six movies +animated clone wars)

guttridgeb

Noob
Jan 12, 2011
What about Rahm Kota, Grave (the ex-stormtrooper sniper quy) and Zonama Sekot? Kota is just awesome and Sekot is a f***ing sentient planet for god's sake, plus Plo Koon should be further up, he is just awesome

Jrevan913

Noob
Jan 17, 2012
Statement: Ign you wound me! Not physically but in my behavior core!

Revan and his assassin droid HK-47 should have been up in top 10!

Jan 24, 2012
Darth Bane at 64 are you kidding me ING! The guy has 3 books and is one of the most influential Sith ever! He's just as important as Revan and you have him at 12.

MurderinMurphy

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 1, 2004
Goodness sakes, IGN! 100 clicks to get through this thing? Forget that. 2-clicks-in and I'm out.

I realize that you love money and need to promote the number of pages viewed on your site to advertisers, but at least give us more than 1 character per page. 10 would be fine. 5 would be better than nothing.

Feb 7, 2012
obi wan is way better than anyone else. He is the only character to have had a continuing effect on the series in all of the movies and without him luke would have never even found out that he was a jedi.

Nov 20, 2011
IGN was probably just trying to be "fair" to the Star Wars fans. They rated the characters who played most significantly in the plots of the franchise. What they should have done was rank by greatest personality/powers, etc. But no, they really made a poor list.