Status
Not open for further replies.

osmodiar2

No Longer a Noob
Aug 16, 2000
Seattle, WA
This song came out around the late 90's, and the music video was two people making out the whole time. The chick was brunette and the dude had medium length dirty blonde hair, I think...

simon19369

Almost Not a Noob
May 20, 2007
hinder get stoned is simalair if i remember correct osmodiar2.

eric was it danger,danger high voltage thats by electirc 6

TTThreat

Noob
Jan 15, 2006
What's that singer with big ol' beard and and sounds like sublime sorta. He looks like a jewish priest with onr of those round hats. He's is fairly new and I CANNOT think of his name and it's driving me NUTS. Now that im trying I can't even remember wtf Jewish priests are called..........I'm very irritated by all this.

Something like ------- Majti or something........HELP PLZ

JIBRILZ

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 4, 2001
T.H.U.G_MASTER said:
"just heard a song on the radio that had me cracking up but have no idea who covered it. The song is Outkast's "Hey Ya" but the artist is some white boy with an accoustic guitar. Anyone know who is doing the cover?"

its by Mat Weddle. I saw it on youtube and put it on mt iPod last month.

might be Obadiah parker
http://acl.mp3.com/feature/soundandjury/?band=OBADIAH-PARKER-

mathboy27

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 27, 2002
TTThreat said:
What's that singer with big ol' beard and and sounds like sublime sorta. He looks like a jewish priest with onr of those round hats. He's is fairly new and I CANNOT think of his name and it's driving me NUTS. Now that im trying I can't even remember wtf Jewish priests are called..........I'm very irritated by all this.

Something like ------- Majti or something........HELP PLZ
That's Matisyahu. And Jewish priests are called Rabbis.

Penisochio

Star
Aug 8, 2006
URANUS
I need help looking for a RHCP song.

I think one of the chorus has Anthony singing California, which was the hook of the song.

It's not Californication or Dani California.

Johnny_Barracuda

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 20, 2000
whats the song that goes

welcome back friends to the show that never ends
all i get is an album name when i google it
i just get a album name

Jul 3, 2001
Just wondering what the name of this song is in this skateboarding video

here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9c9P1sttG0

thanks!

ryan989869

No Longer a Noob
Apr 4, 2001
The only lyrics I can remember are: "Ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba"

It plays on an alternative station, the band kinda sounds like The Killers, and the song sounds like it could be a cover.

Thanks!

JIBRILZ

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 4, 2001
ryan989869 said:
The only lyrics I can remember are: "Ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba"

It plays on an alternative station, the band kinda sounds like The Killers, and the song sounds like it could be a cover.

Thanks!
The Fratellis - Flathead
or

Against Me - Thrash Unreal
my bet is on this one

KeepOnRollingBaby

No Longer a Noob
Apr 28, 2001
stevo18 said:
I need to know the name to this song!!

I dont really know the words, but if anyone has seen CREUL INTENTIONS, it plays at the end, when everyones reading through those copies of the journal.

Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve

REDD121

No Longer a Noob
Aug 22, 2002
Dose anybody here know what song goes buh da buh da buh da ba ba ba da..... Oh baby, and That is all I really remember b/c I did not really here the hole song just the the main versus.

So any and all help would be most use full and thank you for any help it is really driving me carzy trying to remember that damn song.

But I do think it might be Lauryn Hill.

By the way it is a new song and it really sticks in your head.

hockeyboy5428

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 1, 2004
REDD121 said:
Dose anybody here know what song goes buh da buh da buh da ba ba ba da..... Oh baby, and That is all I really remember b/c I did not really here the hole song just the the main versus.

So any and all help would be most use full and thank you for any help it is really driving me carzy trying to remember that damn song.

But I do think it might be Lauryn Hill.

By the way it is a new song and it really sticks in your head.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eiiU-Fky18s

That it?

nukespill

Prime Member
Jul 7, 2004
I've been trying to identify [link=http://www.mediacampaign.org/mg/multimedia/kid_movie.mov]this[/link] song for years. Anyone have any ideas?

TylerRomes

Noob
Oct 1, 2005
so, this song is a song that is kinda funky/r&b stuff, man does most the vocals, women during the chorus...

my friend showed it to me but i don't know who it is, but it says something about the girl getting "her ass from her momma".

anything?

zcgpimp4

Noob
Nov 14, 2001
I keep seeing a video on MTVU. Its just a bunch of clips from this band on tour, doing tour stuff. The one lyrics I remember is "He's not impressed whoaoao". They repeat that line a lot. Anyone know the artist?

quake1214

Noob
Mar 2, 2003
Penisochio said:
I need help looking for a RHCP song.

I think one of the chorus has Anthony singing California, which was the hook of the song.

It's not Californication or Dani California.

Parallel Universe?

Chorus:
"Christ I’m a sidewinder I’m a
California king
I swear it’s everywhere
It’s everything"

quake1214

Noob
Mar 2, 2003
Johnny_Barracuda said:
whats the song that goes

welcome back friends to the show that never ends
all i get is an album name when i google it
i just get a album name

Emerson Lake and Palmer - Karn Evil 9

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I need help trying to figure out the name of this song. Its played at games and clubs adn stuff. All I know is that when they play it at games in a stadium everybody is like "Oh oh oh oh....oh oh oh oh oh" I know that seems ridiculous in print but that's all I got. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Jul 5, 2005
Alright so I was watching the UFC fight last night (I'm pretty sure it was UFC #78) and when Houston Alexander came out his theme song was just amazing.... Just wondering if anyone knows what song it is I want it so bad :)

FatBoxx

Noob
Feb 11, 2005
I accidently downloaded this song when I was trying to download a Tool song but instead I got this. http://www.jukeboxalive.com/audio_play_offsite.php?mid=1676754

Can anybody tell me what the song name is or who plays it? Thanks in advance.

Kerrjuice

Noob
Apr 8, 2002
There's a song I heard in some clothing store my girlfriend wanted to go into (Suzie Sheer or one of those places). They were playing some good tunes like clothing stores often do and I heard this kickass christmas tune.

It was "Jingle Bells" set to a light techno beat with a guy singing it hardcore crooner-style.

The song kicked ass but I have no idea how to find the artist. Does anyone know the song I'm thinking of and can you tell me the guy's name?

Oct 21, 2007
I keep seeing a video on MTVU. Its just a bunch of clips from this band on tour, doing tour stuff. The one lyrics I remember is "He's not impressed whoaoao". They repeat that line a lot. Anyone know the artist?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know this one!

"The Plot" by The White Rabbits. I love this band!

Look! Here they are on Letterman!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0V-Xn5s6LVw

ade2004

Mortal Kombat.
Apr 22, 2004
hey dudes, whats the name of the song(and by who) that at the end of the song(and choruses) u hear"

"you make me completely miserable"

H0TsTuFF

Noob
Sep 8, 2001
ade2004 said:
hey dudes, whats the name of the song(and by who) that at the end of the song(and choruses) u hear"

"you make me completely miserable"

Lit - You Make Me Completely Misterable

Sep 8, 2002
OK its this song sung by a female vocalist, its on a commercial, a JC Penny commercial I think. The only lyrics I remember are something along the lines of "The ships are coming in its Christmas time". I googled it and got nothing.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
http://rapidshare.com/files/80783565/Movie_0003.wmv.html

I took it from EXTREME CHANNEL does anybody know what the name of the song? thank you =]

Aug 11, 2005
Im trying to remember this one Beatles song. All i can seem to remember is "I dont mind" it was featured on Gene simmons' reality show when they went to Abbey Road if that helps

chad_187

Noob
Jul 11, 2006
anyone know this?

it goes something like

drink a little smoke a little feel alright

Anyone know what this called?

Bellucci_

Noob
Dec 11, 2004
Guys, please help me on this!!

Been searching for a specific song, sung by a woman, for like a year and a half. Then today i come across this commercial, which will only help in my search.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0v1S7J2dzJI

The background music in the commercial is a piano rendition of the song i am searching for. If you know the name of the song the pianist is covering, please let me know. Now if you happen to know the actual artist and song name of a woman who sang to that background music (though it was not done in piano, but was the same tune), then even better!

ANY LEADS WILL HELP!

pocahondas

Noob
Jul 9, 2001
TylerRomes said:
so, this song is a song that is kinda funky/r&b stuff, man does most the vocals, women during the chorus...

my friend showed it to me but i don't know who it is, but it says something about the girl getting "her ass from her momma".

anything?
I'm guessing "From Her Mama (Mama Got Ass)" by Juvenile. I don't remember women doing the chorus though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxdkLChFL5I

ade2004

Mortal Kombat.
Apr 22, 2004
hey dudes, i wanna know the name of the artist and name of the song please:

the chorus ends like this:

"you love me but you don't know me"

ade2004

Mortal Kombat.
Apr 22, 2004
hey i just remembered another one, some of the lyrics go like this:

"this world will never be what i expected..............not too late, its never too late"

TheNickyManiac

No Longer a Noob
Oct 10, 2006
osmodiar2 said:
This song came out around the late 90's, and the music video was two people making out the whole time. The chick was brunette and the dude had medium length dirty blonde hair, I think...
That would be [link=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VbJgdalkuC8]Bran Van 3000 with Astounded[/link].

gasman48

Noob
Jun 3, 2006
need help with the song in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIpahjISHy0

i already know its take on me but this version is better and i was wondering who the artist was?

Alcryt

Noob
Feb 15, 2005
originally posted by 29fps -
I was driving around with my friend and this song came on, and she's all like "oooh I love this song", but she has no idea what it's called. I've heard it before, but never really took notice of the lyrics. It eventually breaks out into a chorus going "Heya mumba mumba mumba waaya" or some crap, and kinda sounds african safari-ish. I think I made out the words "jfk" or "john f kennedy" and "1963" in the song, but I wasn't paying much attention. She wants to know, and having heard the song before and coming up with nothing at google, now I kinda want to know. Anyone?
----------------
^^
Just found this post in a google search, im trying to find out what that song is too!! I've been searching for months now. Anyone know?

Ha!! never mind i found it, Suncyhme by Dario G. Simply awesome song. :D

ade2004

Mortal Kombat.
Apr 22, 2004
another one guys, goes like this:

"don't act like an angel, your'e falling again, lie to me............"

Apokalyptik

Prime Member
May 16, 2001
Okay, so bear with me on this one--

I was at a strip club last night, and I heard this song over the speakers. I copied it down into my phone to try and scour the web for it this morning, but it's a House/Techno style song, so it's a little short in the way of vocals. It had a thumping back beat, and what sounded like 2 deep male vocals, possibly just one voice with an overlay.

The lyrics I heard sounded like this:

"White Halls. Black & White Halls."

Could also have been "walls," putting that into Google didn't kick out anything useful for me. Mostly rap songs. [face_tongue]

The only other lyrics I heard were later into the song, about halfway, the vocals essentially surrender to the back beat, with only the occasional:

"...B**ch."

thrown in, rhythmically. I usually don't have a problem finding songs, but I've been trying for hours, and I've got nothing.

Help me out, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.