Feb 20, 2006
Yeah, this board used to full of activity before the game was released. If we can't revive it then maybe we should just spam it with +1's and such...

Feb 20, 2006
Oh god...my mother has one of them. It would be a cool phone if she actually made it seem more stylish (its disgusting to open up such a pretty phone and see the old-womanish layout that she has).

EDIT: Anyone played the new X-men game? I like it, although it sounds like people were expecting alot more from it (remind you of anything?). If you enjoyed ETM (which I know that not many of you did) then you would probably like it.

supersly

Noob
Mar 4, 2003
Went and saw the new X-Men film yesterday. Not quite as good as the first two I thought.

Question is how many stayed past the end credits?

Feb 20, 2006
I saw it earlier today. It was ok...There are alot of small factors that add up which makes the film annoying at times. #1 on my list was the dialogue [face_sick]

I didn't stay after the credits, but I watched the video on youtube. It's pretty sweet :)

bamitztali

Noob
Feb 9, 2005
profitsofdoom said:
LIVE matrix CT, LIVE GOD DAMN YOU!

CLEARRRR!!!!!

[face_thinking] Guess that won't work once the stiffness has settled in...

Post-War Matrix online ... Post-Path of Neo MxO.... Free trials at fileplanet.com still I think if not then check Matrixonline.com there are definately free keys on the web.

Long live spamming CTs!!!

Apr 22, 2005
Dude, I heard that they were going to open the White Hallway to everyone in the White Halls! Great timing on my part for leaving the game...[face_frustrated]

bamitztali

Noob
Feb 9, 2005
profitsofdoom said:
Dude, I heard that they were going to open the White Hallway to everyone in the White Halls! Great timing on my part for leaving the game...[face_frustrated]
Yea man it's real. All true. Go to Thematrixonline.com & news, I read it on the new other side of the looking glass just the other day. Free Keys man, lots of old players came back just for the free-trial... I think if you stay after the trial is up you get to keep beta hyperjump & mobius but that might have just been the fileplanet promo...White Hallways you say, Yea was there, got some proof too [face_devil] .
They took out >> being roll animation so you cant glitch your way in there anymore but once they open it up to factions I guess it won't be a big deal anymore. W/e did it just to say I was there when you were not "allowed" to be there anyway.

Apr 22, 2005
Hot diggity damn! I have to check this out!

BTW, the GF I mentioned up there, we broke up! :^O Highschool relationship, serious business. AMIRIGHT?

bobo451500

King ****
Jan 24, 2003
So I just bought T h e U l t i m a t e M a t r i x C o l l e c t i o n . :D

It has 10 Disks! [face_shock]
[li]The Matrix[/li]
[li]The Matrix Revisited[/li]
[li]The Matrix Reloaded[/li]
[li]The Matrix Reloaded Revisited[/li]
[li]The Matrix Revolutions[/li]
[li]The Matrix Revolutions Revisited[/li]
[li]The Animatrix[/li]
[li]The Roots of the Matrix[/li]
[li]The Burly Man Chronicles[/li]
[li]The Zion Archive[/li]

All that for $59.99 CDN. :D

bobo451500

King ****
Jan 24, 2003
Right now... it's 53.91. The Canadian Dollar is getting close.... and prices aren't dropping! [face_frustrated] So I just get less CDN money when I change over my USD. [face_cry]

bobo451500

King ****
Jan 24, 2003
... what? [face_confused]

I just watched The Matrix and Reloaded, and made some observations.... most of which I forgot. [face_tongue]

[li] In the first movie, Smith's fighting style is very cool... He's now my favourite character. :^O[/li]
[li]I want the material the walls are made of in the Subway Fight... You could punch through them! [face_shock] [/li]
[li]In Reloaded, when everyone's dancing and partying, a lot of the girls have see through shirts... 2 of those girls' shirts are wet, and you could see everything.[/li]
[li]The Twins didn't die in Reloaded. They went into ghost form and flew away. I think when they get hurt, they could go in ghost form, and back to normal, and whatever damage is done will be gone.[/li]
[li]At one point in the Burly Brawl fight, some Smiths do storm from both sides in a single file (a messy one) and circle Neo.[/li]

.... I made a lot of others... but don't remember them. [face_tongue] I love the fact that in the Matrix Revisited, you can hear 41 tracks from the movie... I wonder why it's not in Reloaded and Revolutions Revisited. :(

Any spelling mistakes, typos, or messed up grammar you see, ignore them. [face_tongue]

KingKyle4

Noob
May 14, 2003
Good evening.

As usual I am dropping my out of the blue, once in awhile post. [face_dancing]
Let me go see what the nOObs are up on this board.

bobo451500

King ****
Jan 24, 2003
Hey Kyle!

The Twins were in an early build of ETM! [face_shock] You see Niobe and Ghost walking into the garage, and the twins standing there.

bobo451500

King ****
Jan 24, 2003
Yeah, but I never checked those. Now, I don't remember anything about hacking. :( CAre to send me a link to all the details? I don't even remember how the training programs work.

Interesting Fact (but useless): In the 1st Matrix movie, at the very end when Neo makes a call, you see the intersection he's at. It's the same intersection in Revo where Smith slams him into the ground.

Mar 11, 2006
wow...nothin on this board for a week...so what do you guys think is the best matrix game? Enter the Matrix, Path of Neo, or The Matrix Online? I like MxO because its fun to do missions and play with friends. I also like the hyperjump power alot. so what do you guys think? which is best?

0ompa

No Longer a Noob
Jun 27, 2005
i would proboably like MxO the best, that is, if I could afford it.

So for me PON is the best, and I'd have to play MxO to choose between that and PON.

bamitztali

Noob
Feb 9, 2005
Sorry had uploading the vid issues with my firewall and My space... I tell you since the patriot act boy... spyware. Hack teh PLANET! anyway sorry it took so long...
I deliver to you the MxO white hallways recorded this vid right before they removed rolling ( so basically now you cant bug your way into the white hallways, we have to wait for the devs to get their acts together and launch it live [face_tal] )
AS for the white room, again no roll no glitch, but if you get in there now chances are you did something to get into trouble [face_skull]
[link=http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.myvideos]Matrix online LHv.p[/link]

bamitztali

Noob
Feb 9, 2005
It should be on your "to buy list" I got it for like 11.99 at walmart or kmart or one of those cheap places and that was like a year ago it might be cheaper now. Animatrix + the Comics really helped me notice some details in the trilogy and helped me find answers to questions I had. It would be too F-ing sweet if they made another animated series...

bobo451500

King ****
Jan 24, 2003
I got the Animatrix with the Ultimate Matrix Collection. [face_mischief] It helps you understand a lot more, but I thought one or two were kinda useless. Like the one with the guy running. I dunno if it's just me not understanding it, or it actually being pointless... but it seemed kinda pointless. Just a lil addon. It was interesting to see, though.

Is it just my disk, or is the "voices" bonus feature only for four of the episodes? I really liked it, but the episode I wanted to hear about wasn't there. Only the 1st four episodes. :(

cyrusdeath

Noob
Aug 12, 2006
Yeah.. the animatrix ...
I bought that when it first came out, I should have waited a little for it to go down, it was still good though.

It's pretty much just like the Chronicles of Riddick filler (cartoon) but atlest it's cooler.