Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2007
Does anyone know how to "lock" onto the target your firing at? it would be alot easier to hit stuff while moving if there was a way to lock on to the target

W.F.R

Noob
Feb 9, 2007
if u get all the homies:
will
wheel women
laura
mr.wong
chiken ned
zombie lin
samantha

do u get the achievment for aquire all 7 homies?
or do u have to find a way to get 7 wannabe homies?(the ones that walk around the city)

neon_in_vt

Noob
Nov 13, 2005
they_call_me_ryan said:
1-800-GTFO[face_tongue]

how do you get the letters to show up? all I can get is the numbers to show up. I have tried lots of different things but nothing seems to help.

plus thats not enough numbers/letters anyway [face_silly]

ColinF23

Noob
Apr 11, 2006
neon_in_vt said:
they_call_me_ryan said:
1-800-GTFO[face_tongue]

how do you get the letters to show up? all I can get is the numbers to show up. I have tried lots of different things but nothing seems to help.

Neon, you do know what "GTFO" means don't you??[face_raised_brow]

neon_in_vt

Noob
Nov 13, 2005
ColinF23 said:
neon_in_vt said:
they_call_me_ryan said:
1-800-GTFO[face_tongue]

yes. I was making a joke because of all the idiots that ask how you get letters to show up when dialing the phone.

ColinF23

Noob
Apr 11, 2006
neon_in_vt said:
ColinF23 said:
neon_in_vt said:
they_call_me_ryan said:
1-800-GTFO[face_tongue]

yes. I was making a joke because of all the idiots that ask how you get letters to show up when dialing the phone.

Oh, thank God. :D

Jul 3, 2004
ColinF23 said:
ho-fo-sho said:
neon_in_vt said:
ColinF23 said:
neon_in_vt said:
Hug and make up or your both off of it. :D (ahhhhhhhhh the powers I have [face_tongue] )
*cough* non-existent *cough*............ [face_tongue]

You know me too well. [face_worried]

Fixed [face_mischief] and we have to stop posting in this thread.

Yea, I guess. But it's not like there is a major influx of new GT's coming in here
That's because this is the FAQ Colin. #-o

ho-fo-sho

Prime Member
Dec 8, 2006
Triggerhappy007 said:
ColinF23 said:
ho-fo-sho said:
neon_in_vt said:
ColinF23 said:
neon_in_vt said:
Hug and make up or your both off of it. :D (ahhhhhhhhh the powers I have [face_tongue] )
*cough* non-existent *cough*............[face_tongue]

Yea, I guess. But it's not like there is a major influx of new GT's coming in here
That's because this is the FAQ Tom. #-o

And his name is Colin! #-o

Jul 3, 2004
ho-fo-sho said:
Triggerhappy007 said:
ColinF23 said:
ho-fo-sho said:
neon_in_vt said:
ColinF23 said:
neon_in_vt said:
*cough* non-existent *cough*............[face_tongue]

And his name is Colin! #-o

Damn unlocked Icon. It got me again. Sorry Colin. [face_tongue]

ColinF23

Noob
Apr 11, 2006
Triggerhappy007 said:
ColinF23 said:
ho-fo-sho said:
neon_in_vt said:
ColinF23 said:
neon_in_vt said:
*cough* non-existent *cough*............ [face_tongue]

Haha forgot about that. I thought it was the GT thread. And hofo, yes, Colin is my name. Hence, ColinF23 as my username[face_tongue]

ho-fo-sho

Prime Member
Dec 8, 2006
Memorise the posisitions of the guys with rocket launchers, and get out your ak. As Hazard said, don't shoot at the rpg'ers, shoot at the barrels next to them.

Feb 13, 2004
I've read the first 4 pages, but my questions had not been answered.

Forgive the stupidity of them, but im 49% through the game, and still haven't worked out some obvious little things

1] Safe cracking. What do you do after you spin the left-stick and get to the Y button?

2] Theft. Whats this I hear about doing missions where you break into shops and steal boxes?

3] When unlocking jewellry by completing Activity missions, is it simply available to buy at the store, or ported straight to your crib?

4] I never worked out the letters on the cell phone thing. I'll have to try what 'Jay-Z avatar guy' said

Fiesto316

No Longer a Noob
Oct 23, 2005
Scotland
flameswordsman86 said:
I've read the first 4 pages, but my questions had not been answered.

Forgive the stupidity of them, but I'm 49% through the game, and still haven't worked out some obvious little things

1] Safe cracking. What do you do after you spin the left-stick and get to the Y button?

2] Theft. What's this I hear about doing missions where you break into shops and steal boxes?

3] When unlocking jewellery by completing Activity missions, is it simply available to buy at the store, or ported straight to your crib?

4] I never worked out the letters on the cell phone thing. I'll have to try what 'Jay-Z avatar guy' said
1] Push the Y button ?

2] At night kick in the back door of a store, Crack the safe, take the box out of it, place it in the trunk of your car and drive to the location that is displayed on your radar. [link=http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/928235/44859]Here is a guide with tips etc.
[/link]
3] After unlocking jewellery via missions it appears in your crib. If you download it from Xbox Live you have to buy it from a store.

4] I'm guessing you mean me [face_tongue]

Feb 13, 2004
thanks for answering those questions. I actually worked all the stuff out yesterday by some stroke of idiotic luck. I was forced to work out the safe-cracking in the LC tagging stronghold, found a box in a safe when I robbed a jewellers, and tried the phone-input thing

2 things

1] I was rushing the safe-combo imputs, and then either holding down or tapping the Y Button instead of simply pushing and releasing it. Splinter Cell: DA's safe-cracking has poisoned my mind

2] I always wondered how Americans put in letters on their phones. I suppose I subconciously assumed you have to press the button multiple times like when texting

Question: Is the Pimpcane Shotgun the most powerful of the 4 shotguns, or is the Platinum As12 still advisable over it?

Da_Franchise13

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 21, 2004
Just got the game. Does anyone know if you can use custom soundtracks to play as radio in car and not all the time? I checked the board and this thread but couldn't find the answer. Didn't want to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.