ereeeek

Unitologist
Jul 17, 2012
Raids have unlocked in Destiny - well, one raid has unlocked - and you're going to need a big group of friends if you're going to conquer the Vault of Glass and other high-level group activities. These multi-part excursions can take several hours to complete and are recommended for six-person fireteams - you do NOT want to go into a Raid scenario alone.

That being said, Destiny doesn't provide a matchmaking service for the Raid missions (as opposed to Strike missions), assuming that players will form their own teams of six friends, coworkers or clan members. But what about those of us who aren't in a clan? Or don't have any friends? To combat the lack of matchmaking (and crippling loneliness), we've started this thread to allow IGN users to get together and conquer The Vault of Glass and whatever other challenges Bungie may throw our way.

Chopppy

Noob
Dec 18, 2012
Xbox one GamerTag : Brimkid, Im a hunter :)... Wish i was a red panda.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2010
I need some support. Look me up if your on xbox1. Gamertag : Shimedog4

Support for Raids, or Weekly Stikres too? Either way, I am normally on a few hours each night (8-11GMT) send an invite if need a place filled. KidsNDad level 27 all purps or exotic so ready for what ever.

Last edited:

Danny.Kim

Noob
Nov 6, 2013
gamertag for xbox one is (lowercase L) ---> Lmmortal Azn. I'm a level 25 hunter and will be on in 2 hours to do the vault of glass

Apr 4, 2013
I've currently got a level 22 hunter on PS4, but I'm gearing up fast. Anybody can add me if they're interested: PSN ID= LanceD

xcrazyone

Noob
Mar 18, 2014
danw4567 on ps4 if anyone wants to add me. 21 titan. On frequently on weekends, and week nights after midnight, eastern time.

Last edited:

DIZ001

Noob
Apr 1, 2012
PSN ID: DIZ001

PS4

Timezone: EST

Level 27 Hunter - Arcblade Subclass

Looking to take on Weekly Strikes, Nightfall Strikes, and Raids.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2014
add me on xbox1 my gamertag is Detoxify Life
I am a level 24 warlock down for any mission, should be level 26-27 soon to start raids!

Moroii

Noob
Apr 8, 2013
PSN: Shadow_moroii

Playing on ps4, only just hit lvl20, feel free to add. Got fairly decent broadband for the UK so cross continent lag shouldn't be a deal breaker... Emphasis on the 'shouldn't'

Magnum2290

Noob
Aug 21, 2013
I've got a 23 bladedance hunter on psn, aiming to hit 26/27 over the weekend. So defintely looking for some people to party up with.
PSN : Suckmymagnum
Mic: Yes.

Jun 22, 2010
Just throwing this out there, maybe if looking here for Raids look at joining the IGN clan at Bungie website, and then you get achievs/trophy for teaming up together as a clan. Just saying for you score whor..people that like that type of thing.

damaged729

Noob
Feb 1, 2013
damaged729 on PlayStation 4. I'm relatively inexperienced with first person shooters. I'm a level 21 (almost 22) titan. I'm kind of a Leroy Jenkins in that I love to run in, guns blazing, but I'm loyal in that I'll revive you if I can and would rather you let me wait to auto respawn if you're the last guardian standing and under heavy fire. Seriously, hide and heal! I can wait.

MountaineerMania

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 29, 2008
PSN: mountaineerfan

I am a a millimeter away from level 26 titan and have completed the weekly cap in the crucible and have not had a legendary drop since Sunday. I'm also out of ascendant shards which haven't dropped for me either. I need a fire team to do the weekly strikes and raids. The sad part about it is I was on the grind all day in pvp and received a legendary chest piece for a hunter. My only hope is stranger coins for some exotic gear this weekend but I only have 12 so I need to do some strikes.

stefmeth254

Prime Member
Sep 8, 2013
PSN(4 and 3): Thatkid123

Level 26 Hunter, Fully upgraded Bladedancer and Gunslinger classes. Ready to try the Raid but would like to complete the weekly strike first. BEYOND!

Jun 24, 2009
so i take it you can not quit and go back. I will try it by my self. If you are crazy like me and play Destiny on ps4 and play often and use a Mic add me lordcooler99

Feb 15, 2012
Raids have unlocked in Destiny - well, one raid has unlocked - and you're going to need a big group of friends if you're going to conquer the Vault of Glass and other high-level group activities. These multi-part excursions can take several hours to complete and are recommended for six-person fireteams - you do NOT want to go into a Raid scenario alone.

That being said, Destiny doesn't provide a matchmaking service for the Raid missions (as opposed to Strike missions), assuming that players will form their own teams of six friends, coworkers or clan members. But what about those of us who aren't in a clan? Or don't have any friends? To combat the lack of matchmaking (and crippling loneliness), we've started this thread to allow IGN users to get together and conquer The Vault of Glass and whatever other challenges Bungie may throw our way.

Sep 24, 2013

Xbox one drmanhattan70 add me n lets blow some shit up!

Jul 11, 2012
Level 25 (just a hair from 26) Titan striker fully leveled, defender half leveled up for weekly and raids. Feel free to add me to friends. Free almost every evening, all day Tuesday, Friday, and weekends.

ps4 psn

thaelite1

Noob
Sep 13, 2012
I'm a lvl 24 warlock, plan to hit 25 asap, most likely by tonight if i can pull it off (need to earn reputation with the vanguard and get to rank 2 first) but right when i hit 25/26, i plan to get together with people to complete the raid.
gamertag: thaelite1

Nov 22, 2013
PSN ID: MARCOS_V666
just got a ps4 yestrday and destiny so need new friends
im a level 4 titan and just need help improving and handle some strikes!

Brickashaw

Noob
Sep 17, 2014
PSN: Brickashaw8
Ive got a level 22 blade dancer hunter, also trying to level a titan and a warlock
I play frequently and am always looking for friends to play with.
Add me :)

Last edited:

clewless

Noob
Aug 1, 2010
Me and a buddy are going to be trying the raid around 9pm est tonight.

XBL Gamertag: Qsurf

Message him for an invite.