BuffOrpington

The Goat Whisperer
Nov 19, 2004
The first and second pictures are awesome - did you use any filters on the lenses to get those shots?
Thanks! Yeah, those two shots were taken on the same trip. I used a CPL filter. Really helped with the waterfall. It was still pretty bright out, might not have been able to do the motion blur otherwise. Even so, I think my aperture was at 22 or some ridiculous number.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LynettaJawck

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 21, 2019
SpaceX, Mars
Wow! These images are amazing. As a graphic expert, I love to take photos while travelling and transform them in various ways. I also love to photoshop images and prefer to use this ruler to measure PPI and adobe to perform my graphics work done. Here, I am going to share a few beautiful natural panoramas with you:

beautiful-scenery-6.jpg

hd-beautiful-scenery-wallpaper-hd-wallpapers-wide.jpg

Wes68

Star
Sep 21, 2010
I have some nice images I took while in Ireland. First I'll share some of my equipment. None of it is super high end mind you.

71IjHzi8j7L.jpg

I have a Nikon D5100. It's a 16.2 Megapixel DSLR. It's rather old being the camera I bought and used while in College. Still going strong considering it's 12 years old now? I bought it as a kit back in the day which came with the 18-55mm and a 55mm-200mm zoom lens.

Before leaving for Ireland I wanted an Ultrawide angle lens and picked up the Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5
81uNapA-2nL.jpg

I'll share some shots I took with this wide angle.
719h-gH-IsL.jpg

I also picked up the Nikon Micro Nikkor 40mm f/2.8

allroundview2.jpeg

Recently however I just picked up a Superzoom. I don't want to really have to carry/lug around all these lenses in a bag. The superzoom is nice because it is essentially a one size fits all. Image quality thus far has been pretty decent. Things can get a bit soft at the long end of it's focal length. It does have some distortion and vignetting but these can generally be fixed in camera and or camera raw. While it does just about everything? I largely got it for shooting wildlife. There have been times I have felt that 200mm just isn't enough. I didn't want to have to shell out thousands of dollars for a longer focal length and found this about half price on ebay. It's in great shape and doesn't have any signs of wear/use.

Here are some shots from Ireland
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0108_2.jpg
DSC_0751.JPG