Jman1589

Noob
Feb 19, 2005
I knowz ecky

[hl=#000000]-[/hl][hl=#000E00] [/hl][hl=#001C00]J[/hl][hl=#002A00] [/hl][hl=#003800]m[/hl][hl=#004700] [/hl][hl=#005500]a[/hl][hl=#006300] [/hl][hl=#007100]n[/hl][hl=#008000] [/hl][hl=#008000]1[/hl][hl=#007000] [/hl][hl=#006000]5[/hl][hl=#005000] [/hl][hl=#004000]8[/hl][hl=#003000] [/hl][hl=#002000]9[/hl][hl=#001000] [/hl][hl=#000000]-[/hl]

Dec 30, 2005
hello i'm a newbie just to get that out of the way but in KH2 before the load game/new game command menu it says something about "the nightmare before cristmas" I want to know what that was for also how do you beat the guy from org 13
with the guitar that lets him controll water the 2nd time[face_confused]

Its not a guitar and hit triangle when ever the command comes up and leveling up helps to.

ack28

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2000
I've been holding off on buying this game forever... when is it gonna be a greatest hit? It's more than met the sales #'s. It can't be selling all that well anymore. When dangit?

jmaciasmilwaukee

JoJoliciuos
May 12, 2006
ack28 said:
I've been holding off on buying this game forever... when is it gonna be a greatest hit? It's more than met the sales #'s. It can't be selling all that well anymore.
Kingdom Hearts 1 is now a greatest hit or it has been for the past 5 months. As for Kingdom Hearts 2, I'm not sure when it'll be a greatest hit.

ack28

No Longer a Noob
Sep 17, 2000
I was talking about KH2. I loved the first one, but I've held off this long on 2 that now I dont want to pay more than 20... I'm cheap :)

lamb8264

Noob
Oct 7, 2006
Hi i'm new here and I love KH

But i'm stuck. i'm currently in Atlantica and i keep clearing out the heartless where the dolphin is but everytime i grab onto the doplphin it bounces around within the gorge. How do i get it to go to the Calm depths?

Help!

KingdomH2

Noob
Jun 20, 2004
Just go around the area where the dolphin is and kill all the heartless in the area until you do that you can go to the next area...

Oct 4, 2006
I just got done with deep jungle (not my favorite world out of all that i have played so far)and i dont know what to do. If someone could help that would be the best:D

jmaciasmilwaukee

JoJoliciuos
May 12, 2006
slymaster40 said:
I just got done with deep jungle (not my favorite world out of all that i have played so far)and i dont know what to do. If someone could help that would be the best :D
Head back to Traverse Town and use the red Trinity mark, to enter the Secret Waterway.

A7X_FFL_

Noob
Dec 5, 2006
hey i need some help...im stuck on the poster duty thing an if i complete this then ive done everything in JJ.....so can someone please give a helpin hand..please...it will be greatly appreciated.

jmaciasmilwaukee

JoJoliciuos
May 12, 2006
A7X_FFL_ said:
hey i need some help...im stuck on the poster duty thing an if i complete this then ive done everything in JJ.....so can someone please give a helpin hand..please...it will be greatly appreciated.
A very EASY way to finish the Kingdom Herats 2 Poster Duty Course in under 30 seconds!
Note: You need to have your "forms" maxed out (on level 7) for finishing this in under 30 seconds! Whithout maxed forms you wont have the glide and dodge jump abilities which you will need and here's helpful video, showing you how to finish in 30 seconds or less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMZy9BZxxGU

Mar 12, 2006
-Kera- said:
Hi ,I'm new to the boards. Can anyone give me a few tips, any tips would be helpful.
Don't spam.
Don't make topics that kinda are useless. Make sure they have some relevance to them.
Be a nice user, by this I mean don't go around insulting others opinion but you should still let your opinion be known.

That's all I can think of right now [face_peace]

zendel101

Noob
May 12, 2006
thanks r0b0cl0ne... and whats E-married

E-married? Your asking this here?

JosayCruzy

I OWN Hayden Panettiere
Dec 2, 2006
I am not new [face_dancing]

[hl=#008000]-[/hl][hl=#007000] [/hl][hl=#006000]=[/hl][hl=#005000] [/hl][hl=#004000]J[/hl][hl=#003000] [/hl][hl=#002000]o[/hl][hl=#001000] [/hl][hl=#000000]s[/hl][hl=#000000] [/hl][hl=#001200]a[/hl][hl=#002400] [/hl][hl=#003600]y[/hl][hl=#004900] [/hl][hl=#005B00]=[/hl][hl=#006D00] [/hl][hl=#008000]-[/hl]

Dec 7, 2005
For a moment, I'm going to pretend that newcomers read this thread before posting.

Please be aware of the following:

THERE IS NO SUCH ****ING THING AS MUSHROOM KINGDOM HEARTS. IT WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE. THERE IS NOT ANY EVIDENCE OF A KH WII GAME AT THE PRESENT TIME. THANK YOU FOR NOT READING AND POSTING YOUR IDIOTIC THREAD ANYWAY, AS I'M SURE YOU WILL DO.

Thanks.

JosayCruzy

I OWN Hayden Panettiere
Dec 2, 2006
yea, too bad so many people still think that there is still
Mushroom Hearts. . .

[hl=#008000]-[/hl][hl=#007000] [/hl][hl=#006000]=[/hl][hl=#005000] [/hl][hl=#004000]J[/hl][hl=#003000] [/hl][hl=#002000]o[/hl][hl=#001000] [/hl][hl=#000000]s[/hl][hl=#000000] [/hl][hl=#001200]a[/hl][hl=#002400] [/hl][hl=#003600]y[/hl][hl=#004900] [/hl][hl=#005B00]=[/hl][hl=#006D00] [/hl][hl=#008000]-[/hl]

MaverikAC

Noob
Jun 14, 2007
Ok yeah newcomer, blah blah blah...

No, kind sirs and ma'ams, I am not asking about the whole Mushroom Kingdom whatever thing. Although this question might be just as stupid.

I'm a KH fan, and I recently heard from a friend that there was a fourth character, a female one named Skylie. I don't think the spelling is right.
Anyhow, she was taken out of the game because it would have interferred with the usual Final Fantasy 3 man battle system. But he told me a lot about her and I don't think he was making it up. Like for instance, he told me that instead of just having Sora point his keyblade at a door to seal it, Skylie had to hold her weapons up together that formed the shape of a heart and Sora would point the little beam of light through that and to the keyhole. He told me lots more about her, and he certainly made her sound interesting.
I've looked everywhere, I googled the darn thing and everything, but I can't find a single mention of her existence (or, non-exsistence) in the game. He also told me that it was somewhere on IGN that all this was mentioned, and I still can't find it.

Can anyone be so nice as to fill me in?

Dec 7, 2005
"Can anyone be so nice as to fill me in?"

I hate to disappoint you, if only because you were smart enough to visit this thread first, but you appear to have been bull****ted. To my knowledge, and I'm just trying to be accurate, not boastful, there was never at any point during KH2 development supposed to be a fourth character

MaverikAC

Noob
Jun 14, 2007
I hate to disappoint you, if only because you were smart enough to visit this thread first, but you appear to have been bull****ted. To my knowledge, and I'm just trying to be accurate, not boastful, there was never at any point during KH2 development supposed to be a fourth character

--

No, not during the KH2 development. When this entire game was first thought into existence. When the basic plans were written down for the game series, there was this person they wanted in there. But they didn't have her in there and yada yada.

It may be that I have been BS'd, but I certainly would hope not.
Thank you, though for responding.

Nov 11, 2005
I have one thing to add to this. If your saying there is only suppose to be three Keyblade wielders. Then why did Kairi get one during the 2nd game. Yea, I know Riku gave it to her, yet if she is not a wielder then technically she could not have used it. Correct?

Dec 7, 2005
"I have one thing to add to this. If your saying there is only suppose to be three Keyblade wielders. Then why did Kairi get one during the 2nd game. Yea, I know Riku gave it to her, yet if she is not a wielder then technically she could not have used it. Correct?"

I know that it's summer, but reading comprehension is an important skill year-round. We're not saying that there are only 3 Keyblade wielders. There are obviously many, and Nomura has confirmed that there is no arbitrary numerical limit. What we WERE saying is that there were only ever supposed to be 3 party members at a time.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, reading is fun. I encourage it for all users at this board. It's a great way to practice the interpretation skills you need in such a forum, so that you don't, say, skim somebody's post and misunderstand them, assuming that they are wrong. I know that this has NOTHING to do with the current subject, but it came to me in a dream and I thought I should share it with you.

Nov 11, 2005
I see your point on this whole reading thing. I read the whole post and yet I misunderstood the meaning of it. It happens to some of us, sometimes. I am sorry for my mistake on there post.

I now see what he/she meant and I agree with it all the way.

Mar 12, 2006
cooldude098123 said:
hello people. Read Signature.
Don't advertise here, or anywhere on this board. It will get you banned for advertising and spamming. All in all, it's downright unacceptable.

kh_2_09

Noob
Oct 30, 2007
hey, my sister and i have been playing this game for a while now and i gotta say, it totally rocks. but we are stuck in the little mermaid because we cant find the magnetic rock or whatever is needed to move that statue. Do you have to complete the pirates of the carribean first??

Mar 12, 2006
Just go through the other worlds and you'll eventually get magnet. Then you can go back to Atlantica to complete that part.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Yeah it's best not to worry about it at the moment, everything comes naturally when you just complete the stories on the other lvls then work on Alantica.

Feb 9, 2008
I was wondering if anyone knew how to get back to the "Monstro" area for trinities or otherwise after completing it the first time?
(Kingdom Hearts #1)

Rikku09

Noob
Nov 23, 2003
Looseminded said:
I was wondering if anyone knew how to get back to the "Monstro" area for trinities or otherwise after completing it the first time?
(Kingdom Hearts #1)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/516587/19404

"When you are ready, go to the battle level 5 world to the right of Agrabah. On the way, Monstro will eat you, and there's not much you can do about it.

After the cutscenes, go to the back of Monstro's mouth and climb aboard Geppetto's ship. Pinnochio will run away, so follow him down Monstro's throat
after saving.
"

Credit goes to ElectroSpecter.

AnTdog620

Noob
Jan 9, 2008
Ok, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but...

Is there any new info on the 3 new KH titles? Or are we still left in the dark as usual?

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
AnTdog620 said:
Ok, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but...

Is there any new info on the 3 new KH titles? Or are we still left in the dark as usual?

I'm afraid I can't help you much, but in the Birth by Sleep, through extensive research, it seems that Roxas may be targeted by whomever this strange character is, and this new character, Terry I guess the name is, must have either been the previous Key Bearer, before Sora that is. NOTE: That's just conclusive information, not neccesarily what actually is.

Even as of today, we still do not have enough information to be 100% sure of much of anything.

Sorry if that doesn't help any, but that's about as much info, as I can distribute.

AliceBlueFinch

I don't deserve one.
Jan 15, 2008
When you're going to ask a question here, go read Wikipedia. Chances are it's more thorough and easier to obtain than information from people here.

Aug 16, 2008
hey does anybody know how to find seporth in kh2 ifinished the game but i cant find or fight him(sorry for my spelling im 12 years old)

jmaciasmilwaukee

JoJoliciuos
May 12, 2006
yogartstuff said:
hey does anybody know how to find seporth in kh2 ifinished the game but i cant find or fight him(sorry for my spelling im 12 years old)

He is in Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion(The story will progress on it's own, but you have to progress it to where Hallow Bastion is renamed back to Radiant Garden - if it isn't then he won't be there yet), in the Dark Depths. Do you remember where you fought the 1000 heartless battle(called The Great Maw)? Go there, and then on to the next section. That should be the Dark Depths, and he is standing at the edge of the cliff.

Jan 22, 2002
The Third Day

Meet up with Roxas' friends on Market Street. Some story scenes will take over that leave you at the Station of Serenity. Once again, you're able to choose your weapon which will reflect the skill bonus you get afterwards. After grabbing a weapon, fight off the enemies (use reversals!) and then open up the nearby chest.

How am I supposed to open the chest when after the cutscene,it's already open

I choose the weapon,then I kill the enemies like it says using the reversals but when I finish there is a pause and then it shows the chest is already open.

How can I advance if I can't open the chest?

Can someone help me or give me some advice

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I dont get it, what is Organisation 13 after? They want Kingdom Hearts but for what?

What was the Organisations motive in attempting to bring Sora over to their side?

And when Xehanort possessed Riku what form was he in, was he a heartless at the time?

Lyranardo

Noob
Jan 17, 2009
Well, this is a refreshing and surprising spin to my day. I come out of the CoD and Halo boards from so much incompetence and find the KH Boards to be actually somewhat....calming. I read about 5 pages of posts from different threads and all I read is proper language and...decency! It's like euphoria of people who can agree to disagree and keep their cool. Interesting. Anyway, back to the topic, Hi! I'm Lyran and I'm an avid fan of Kingdom Hearts but I guess not anymore since my Playstation 2 has hit the rocks and I don't expect to be buying a Playstation 3 anytime in the near nor far future. Though I do hope to follow the series still. Nice to meet you all!

(I'm a mess at grammar, some days I'm amazing...and well other days i'm illiterate)

fa3ous

Noob
Sep 23, 2009
Ok, so i'm on about lvl 91 and i'm attempting to beat sephiroth. I fought
him and all his HP was gone...but he wouldn't die. He kept battling. This
has happened twice now and i don't know what to do and/or what's wrong with
my game :( any information please share.

Shadowc46

Noob
Dec 4, 2009
K so how the heck do you beat leechgrove? Can u hit him all u want or do u have to get rid of the tentaclaws first? HELP

Feb 25, 2010
My niece start playing my old Kingdom's Heart for PS2 and I can't remember how to get to the star, the very first task. Thanks for any tips.

coolg1777

Almost Not a Noob
May 1, 2009
to take down the wavecrest, you hit it with stuff. To link things to weapon panels, you must find specific linking panels, which appear in the weapons tab after found. Then,. you drag then into empty weapon link spaces. To take out Leechgrave, obliterate the heartless tentacle thingamajiggers then hit the coffin, while is knocked out. To find the star...you'd have to tell me what star you're talking about. or go to the IGN guide at http://guides.ign.com/guides/16467/. got it? cool.