chris2fast38

The Crescent Fox
May 6, 2008
Here's the link if anyone wants to join. It won't expire: https://discord.gg/F5kkq4q

And here I was, ready to get started on building one.[face_tongue]

You three all have a sensor implanted in you that summons you here. As does the rest of the board. It's like an Avengers Assemble thing.

Hehe. I've still got time before I hit 30. Hard to believe it's been 13 years. Also hard to believe I accomplished everything I'd ever intended to do on IGN as well years ago.

I doodle from time to time.

Congrats on beating cancer! And hopefully on the third book.

Heh, I guess this is two forums still alive from the old era that I can check every month/few months with a few posts here and there. And sometimes more activity than usual.

I mean, that's kinda true. I barely post here anymore, but it's like with another forum I was a part of before joining here. Memories don't go away and there is always a sort of magnetism to it. Alas, for that other forum, it hasn't existed for years now.

Aah nice. I make attempts at pixel art every now and then when the urge strikes. And thank you!

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2004
New York
To be honest I don't understand discord at all lmao. Like if someone direct links me to a chat that's fine. But if I go there on my own I haven't the slightest clue what I'm doing.

chris2fast38

The Crescent Fox
May 6, 2008
Aye, Happy New Year. Hopefully the first month of 2021 has treated you all well.

Is that something you drew Tropic? Came out quite nice.

chris2fast38

The Crescent Fox
May 6, 2008
:< Hoping for the best there.

I've been busy working on my Twitch and whatnot. Became an Affiliate a couple months back and the process of tweaking and experimenting with it has been a fun rabbit hole to dive into.

chris2fast38

The Crescent Fox
May 6, 2008
Aah that's not bad at all Tropic. I like the coloring there.

I attempted some pixel art for the first time in a long while using a friend's doodle as the base. It was fun messing with it again among all the stream tweaking.

zilchcamp_large-png.439319

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
:< Hoping for the best there.

I've been busy working on my Twitch and whatnot. Became an Affiliate a couple months back and the process of tweaking and experimenting with it has been a fun rabbit hole to dive into.
Thankfully the cancer didn't appear to be as serious. But I'm keeping a close eye on her to make sure. The irony is during grad school, the first and last semesters my parents got diagnosed with cancer of some sort. We can't catch a break

sarsars

You are now hypnotized by the dancing Pikachu
Sep 14, 2004
Hello future users,

I can once again confirm that I've done the annual forgetting of my anniversary. Sep 14thish?

I'm moving to Illinois in a month, which will be exciting. I've been Great Plains my whole life, so this will be an interesting change of pace, being next to some sort of water. Still doing well, even with COVID.

Hope you all are doing alright, too!

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
Hello future users,

I can once again confirm that I've done the annual forgetting of my anniversary. Sep 14thish?

I'm moving to Illinois in a month, which will be exciting. I've been Great Plains my whole life, so this will be an interesting change of pace, being next to some sort of water. Still doing well, even with COVID.

Hope you all are doing alright, too!
Welcome to the midwest, where high taxes are in Illinois

birdo8

Star
Nov 28, 2004
Glad to hear that you are well!
I hope you had a great birthday! I joined the 30's club earlier this year as well [face_cry]

ClammyJim

How do you like them eggrolls, Mr. Goldstone?
May 31, 2007
I'm gonna be 30 next month and I'm excited! I wasn't sure I'd make it to 30, so it's kind of cool!

Oh, but now maybe because I said this, I'll die before I make it to 30! Neat!

sarsars

Sep 14, 2004
I'm gonna be 30 next month and I'm excited! I wasn't sure I'd make it to 30, so it's kind of cool!

Oh, but now maybe because I said this, I'll die before I make it to 30! Neat!
Man, Tina Fey, maybe it's my shitty memory, but I never realized you were just a couple years older than me all this time...

Hope you make it, though!

birdo8

Star
Nov 28, 2004
I don't even remember when I started using this kinky Birdo LMFAO I guess I should change it, especially since I was like 12 when I started using IGN lmao

Happy almost birthday Clammy!

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
I honestly forget sometimes that more than a lot of users that joined after me are older than me.

Also happy birthday to everyone that had a birthday the past few months, and Merry Christmas!

(Also welcome to the Midwestern club sars).

(Ah, I went from changing icons a few times a month, to a month, to casually having icons for a year or two/etc)

Fond of this artist's style.

Eaa6eYiWkAAnfUf

ClammyJim

How do you like them eggrolls, Mr. Goldstone?
May 31, 2007
Man, Tina Fey, maybe it's my shitty memory, but I never realized you were just a couple years older than me all this time...

Hope you make it, though!
It's probably also because I constantly lied about myself on these forums. Who knows what age I claimed to be! I sure don't remember!

sarsars

Sep 14, 2004
It's probably also because I constantly lied about myself on these forums. Who knows what age I claimed to be! I sure don't remember!
Wait... are you telling me all this time... you weren't Tina Fey?

Dreamy

No Longer a Noob
Nov 19, 2019
Louisiana
Hey, guys. My name is Dreamy. Is anyone interested in buying my new book. Its is a fantasy/horror series called Voodoo. Part one is for sale. Book one is called The Boogeyman. The story is like Charmed by with three brothers instead of three sisters. The book is 15 dollars, and the kindle edition is $ 2.99. Just click on which one you want. I hope you guys enjoy. Here is the website and a summary of the story.

Amazon product
Siblings, Devaughn, Kevin, Zachary, Angela, and Sierra were all put up for adoption after their mother, father, grandparents, and uncle were killed by the FBI. The reason the FBI killed their family was that their mother was caught using magic and was suspected of witchcraft. Eleven years later, while living with their foster parents, Devaughn, Kevin, and Zachary meet each other and find out that they are brothers. Little do the three brothers know, they are not ordinary brothers, but they are powerful trio of wizards known as the Trinity destined to save the world from impending doom. Devaughn has the power to throw energy balls, Kevin is a Firestarter, and Zachary can teleport. As the Trinity, they learn that their first mission is to stop an evil villain known as the boogeyman. The boogeyman kidnaps and eats children alive. Hundreds of children have either been killed or gone missing all around Louisiana. Can the Trinity stop the boogeyman? Only time will tell.

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
I used to remember to check in here every 6 months but that doesn't happen anymore. This is sad. :( I need Crusher to remind me on Facebook,.
See, this is why you need and love me [face_mischief]

bRUH I just saw the new Mario Strikers get announced and was reminded how the last one was my very first Wii game and used to play online with the ppl here

gg
Remind me again, did the boards had a Strikers board of its own? I recall Golf did, but wasn't sure

birdo8

Star
Nov 28, 2004
I am SO amped for this new Strikers game. Been waiting 15 fucking years for this :^O Ugh Daisy was queen in the last one lmao

I think there might have been a Mario Strikers Board as well! I know that there was a Mario Golf and a Mario Baseball one, I don't think the Strikers one was very active though

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, I'm hyped up for Strikers. It's always been my favorite Mario sports game.

I even got to play through the championships and super championships with a friend or two. Glad they shared my level of fierceness in the game, lol. We were averaging about 60+ hits per game. I think the most we got was when the three of us did about 110-120 hits in one of the games. Lol. It was a lot of fun. Sadly we couldn't get Charged to work which is a shame.

But back on the new Strikers, I'm hyped but I'm not sure about the odder 3D attempt to emulate the style when it comes to moves. (It reminds me of Smash 3DS). And I'm not as sure about the armor either. Other than that, it looked like fun. And I see Rosalina shows up in it.

This gives me hope for Pikmin and F-Zero. Hell, if Pikmin comes out, it'd be just like the earlier days of my Gamecube where I only had a few games that I put a lot of time in, namely being Pikmin 2, & Mario Strikers.

1d0