Sh4d0wS0ul

Noob
Feb 21, 2004
While we're on the concept of grammar and language, what is the deal with missing the 'u' out in various words? eg armour>armor, colour>color

xeowulf

Noob
Oct 11, 2002
That's just the case w/ the evolution of languages. It's similar to the reversing of "e" and "r" in words like "center" (originally spelled "centre").

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
xeowulf said:
That's just the case w/ the evolution of languages. It's similar to the reversing of "e" and "r" in words like "center" (originally spelled "centre").

wow thx for wasting my time reading this post but hey a +1 is always good [face_peace]

xeowulf

Noob
Oct 11, 2002
Why are you asking stupid questions? See? This is exactly the kinda' think I'm talking about on the TS board. Really, how hard is it to look in that thread you linked to and see the 6:50am (more than 2 hrs before 9:00am) time stamp on my post?

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
xeowulf said:
Why are you asking stupid questions? See? This is exactly the kinda' think I'm talking about on the TS board. Really, how hard is it to look in that thread you linked to and see the 6:50am (more than 2 hrs before 9:00am) time stamp on my post?

ok im very sorry [face_plain]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
How To Make Money

Business and money, we cant live without it. Want tips on how to save your money. What is important about the business. What are the right jobs for me? What are good business out there. Well i have all the questions for you!

The kids eat chocolate and they drink coke, 3 cokes is on the table right now. One minute later there is nothing left.
How to save your money is a tough question, you can save money on so many things. Drop the cheap and unhealthy but delicious food? Stop using electronics in your house and go out to take a walk in the park more often?

In my opinion saving money is a very important thing if you want to make money.
You cant save money on everything, remember healthy is more important, but you and your family can cut down on the cheap and crappy food.
Smokers and alcoholics use around 50-100$ per day on their addiction. That's enourmus and you loose money on that, you may get a hungry feeling inside you but its unhealthy and expensive. Why don't you use the money on stocks and try to make a little money?
Or you can just put them in the bank and let them grow.

Business as usual.
Never mix business with private life thats rule number one.
Do not try to get effected by your private life when you are doing business. To be a good business man you have to keep your head cold and make the right decision. If you are a boss its important to dress good and smell good, your employees will automaticly like and work better if you dress and smell good. Always be gentle
accommodating.
You should never blame your employees for anything unless you have evidence.

stuff i need for school tomorrow!

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
you know I was reading trying to find about Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 3 on here and it seems I can barely find anything about DA at all...cause alll of yall seem to goo off subject about the topic

could yall atleast go somewhere else to argue or talk about something, this is for BG so yeaa its aggrevating

NOW, who knows about Dark Alliance III? I know quite abit about it but it's always pleasing to hear what others know...cause u never know what will turn up

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
ohhhh so u do think your king?????? I can say what I want to cool guy...im a lil pissed anyways cause of other stupid people on here on the most part

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
hhaha u love to sound like u and your army of gamers wanna make me feel bad but ok....NOW WHAT I WAS SAYING just leave it at that I wanna see what people know about DA III

ok? is that enough or do u have to go on everyones subject and critisize or something

im done

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
ok well u sure act like u do....why don't u try being respectful to people sometimes? I mean it is a nice thing to do instead of acting like u know it all or somehting....but u might not answer that for me cause your too beyond uptight about it all and could prolly never in life be respectful to someone...I bet your one of those nerds that go to game shop all day and act to him self or to only his friends and shun people away with your disrespectful ness who try to come in and say hey or see whats up cause maybey they're new at something like me ehhhh ever thought about that? nope just about the part where u make people feel stupid

xeowulf

Noob
Oct 11, 2002
Me respectful? I'm not the one who started posting on a board while disregarding the rules and using foul language. What a joke! :^O

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
i didnt know there were rules cool guy...and yet another smart remark...can't u see im trying to stop your nonsense...I just wanna know about DA III...are u ready to help yet?

xeowulf

Noob
Oct 11, 2002
The [link=http://www.ign.com/board_rules.html]Terms of Service[/link] link is below every post you make; ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
haha oh no...you're feelign outnumbered now! sucks don't it? and ofcourse u have to use your stupid lil word for being a smart ass know it all..."WAA WAA, he's trolling"

shut up already man

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
DDFreak88 said:
haha oh no...you're feelign outnumbered now! sucks don't it? and ofcourse u have to use your stupid lil word for being a smart ass know it all..."WAA WAA, he's trolling"

shut up already man

*Agrees* you should see his HP :^O

xeowulf

Noob
Oct 11, 2002
No, I just have better things to do w/ my time than argue w/ you 2. You're both getting banned, so I don't really care to say anything else. :D

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
were not getting banned your just trying to make us quit...and even if we do we'll just make another acount :D
and by the way I have better things to do like me about to be going to work right now...and your the one that spends your whole life on here...your indespicable

smile at that

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
oh and u basically said that earlier and said your done...so there for; you care and your not done like u say[face_dancing]

Sh4d0wS0ul

Noob
Feb 21, 2004
ddfreak stop being such a loser.

All you seem to do is take what xeo has said and reverse it, and if thats all your going to do ie lack ANY kind of creativity, then it is infact YOU who is the sad fuck by replying to every little discrepancy in every single post.

You don't appear to understand how to use forums, let alone ign, and you certainly have no grasp on the internet as a whole because for one you don't get internet language, and second, you are making a song and dance about xeo spending his life on the internet.

So yeah, just do like you said and quit posting, not because i'm trying to beat you in some kind of virility game, but because:
A) The content of your posts is pathetic
B) You use insults like "lazy cough *****"
C) This board is clearly dead, everything to talk about had been talked about 100 times over, and you tell us to stay on topic, of all the places possible, in the community thread.

*smiles*

DDFreak88

Noob
Mar 23, 2006
I wouldn't have too :) if sooo smart people like you did'nt roll up being smart about everything and at the end putting "*smiles*"

yeaaa and I do know how to use boards...enough said...I don't want to hear another smart remark after thing

Sh4d0wS0ul

Noob
Feb 21, 2004
I put "*smiles*" because you put "smile at that". Einstein.

"I know for a fact that lazy couch ***** aint better or ">" than me"

Nuff' said.

basstelle

Noob
Feb 7, 2004
Back again.

I haven't been here since October 10, 2004

My first posts were on this board[face_cry]

How beautiful.

basstelle

Noob
Feb 7, 2004
I noticed.

I played through the game the other week before Oblivion came out and remembered my old noob days.