woody938

The Irresponsible Captain Typo
Apr 23, 2007
Black Lizard Planet
I'd start thinking about DFC but I ain't got a mascot, the only debut show I've seen in the last year is Tomo-chan, Tomo is great but I'm just not feeling her as the mascot. Suggestions for shows that debuted in the last year would be appreciated.

//is sure ya'll have some idea for his taste by now

///has only just finished Tomo-chan last night

Stardust262

No Longer a Noob
Jan 10, 2014
Where the $wag be at
I'd start thinking about DFC but I ain't got a mascot, the only debut show I've seen in the last year is Tomo-chan, Tomo is great but I'm just not feeling her as the mascot. Suggestions for shows that debuted in the last year would be appreciated.

Do you mean shows that started from January onward, or from all the way back to last May?

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005

hmm maybe i could come up with something but i did Just finish Cats eye maybe you could Pick one of the three sisters ? :)

woody938

Apr 23, 2007
Black Lizard Planet
It's been a long while since I watched a mecha anime, so I'll try that. Further suggestions on shows I might enjoy that has a mascot-potential character are welcome. Jus' realised I also watched Licorice Recoil but I wasn't particularly drawn to either of them.

//couldn't find Cats Eye on either Crunchyroll or HIDIVE

gsilver

Star
Sep 6, 2000
//couldn't find Cats Eye on either Crunchyroll or HIDIVE
It's on Retro Crush

woody938

Apr 23, 2007
Black Lizard Planet
Thanks, didn't know about Retrocrush, the show is too old for a mascot but maybe I'll check it.

Definitely making Call of the Night the next show I watch, I wanted to before it came out.

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
Thanks, didn't know about Retrocrush, the show is too old for a mascot but maybe I'll check it.

Definitely making Call of the Night the next show I watch, I wanted to before it came out.

its also on here
there was also a lupin tv speical called lupin VS cats eye that came out just at the end of janaury this year ..

woody938

Apr 23, 2007
Black Lizard Planet
Not everything about my circumstance is positive but I'm managing the negatives.
Can't say much but I'm limited in my time at the computer and I have lots of self-directed studying to do to prepare myself for my career pathway.

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005

Stardust262

No Longer a Noob
Jan 10, 2014
Where the $wag be at

I never would’ve thought I’d be frustrated with getting more Spice and Wolf… but here we are. Rebooting this just feels entirely pointless (the only argument I’ve seen is “oh new anime fans are too lazy to watch the original seasons”, which is a dubious notion at best) given how accurate the original show was. And because of it, we’ll have to sit through the same content all over again with Passione’s overly shiny and incredibly questionable animation quality?

AND we have no idea how long this’ll be. For all we know it’ll adapt through the stuff we already saw and stop before getting into the copious amounts of new content. What a waste.

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005
Bugger, guess Robert's Anime Corner for Discotek stuff when I get 'round to buying them.

i mean im not a perticuler fan of that guy or his site but a diffrent site that took all of RS hentai buyinganime or what ever its called will supposdly be selling discotek titles , also the crunchy store probbly will as well but Slow and costly cheaping and possbily no discounts dos not bode well ....

Stardust262

No Longer a Noob
Jan 10, 2014
Where the $wag be at
We’re getting to that time of year again, so I want to ask if there’s any interest in doing Secret Santa again this year. Last time only 3 of 8 completed their shows to my knowledge (and only 2 posted reviews), so I wanted gauge how people feel about it.

gsilver

Star
Sep 6, 2000
I watched like half of mine last time. The show (Link Click) seemed pretty good, but I think that I just don't watch enough anime these days.