superfly0212

philthy nole
Sep 19, 2001
Denver, CO
i was looking for the old ncaa video game board. all i can find is this for the sport. i recognize the fan of section at the top because i used to maintain it. and i definitely recognize some of the names.
this board about to be huge once again?

GoBlue32

Super Star
Feb 21, 2004
nearly all the game specific boards died. we got kicked off the ncaa (ea) board for talking about actual college football and got moved here.

of course we is no one since nobody posts here anymore. if the game brings anyone back i would be thrilled.

mocfam10

Star
Sep 30, 2004
New York City
i was looking for the old ncaa video game board. all i can find is this for the sport. i recognize the fan of section at the top because i used to maintain it. and i definitely recognize some of the names.
this board about to be huge once again?
What's up Supe! When the mods made us split the topics between the game and actual college football? That was the beginning of the end really.

I still talk to a handful of guys multiple times a year. My wife still thinks it's "cool" when I say my internet friends.

Hopefully the new release will bring some of us back

superfly0212

philthy nole
Sep 19, 2001
Denver, CO
What's up Supe! When the mods made us split the topics between the game and actual college football? That was the beginning of the end really.

I still talk to a handful of guys multiple times a year. My wife still thinks it's "cool" when I say my internet friends.

Hopefully the new release will bring some of us back
holy hell, it’s moc! can you imagine if it gets busy in here again after all this time?!

ASUNC06

PILLAGE FIRST THEN BURN
Aug 21, 2006
Man I just happened to login because I needed a game guide and figured I’d check this thing. Supe AND Moc are back? Where’s DD and MC?

ASUNC06

PILLAGE FIRST THEN BURN
Aug 21, 2006
Can’t wait!

The NCAA board on Reddit is super active btw. Almost 100k subs and obviously constant content. r/NCAAFBseries

Last edited: