Google payments center: error OR-IDGRA-01 when trying to create my account

"An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. [OR-IDGRA-01]"

A previous thread suggested changing the associated email address to a google one, however, a) I don't know how to change the email address if I can't log in, and b) this is already a google workspace account.

Thank you for helping me resolve this.

0 4 141
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Almostronaut

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We'd love to assist you, but we need more information. Could you please reach out to the support team with all the information you have.

Thank you, and happy sharing!

I did as instructed, however I have not heard back from the support team in any way. So I cannot close the thread.

The problem persists, the error message remains the same. Tested on both Chrome and FireFox.

The original link is apparently going to expire within the next 8 days from your side (google is describing this process as time sensitive, not me), so thank you for making this a priority.

Hi @Almostronaut

To help us address your question and expedite our response, could you please share your referral link here?

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. On July 2, an email was accidentally sent out, prompting many referral members to contact us, even if there were no issues with their payment profiles. As a result, our support team is handling a large number of inquiries.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Certainly. Thank you.

My referral link: https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/YnJn

Top Labels in this Space