Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

[PS4, v1.03] The game crashes on startup

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Nov 18, 2023, 3:23:02 AM

Description: When the game is started, the intro music plays but the screen is black. After that, the game crashes with error CE-34878-0. I have done all the suggested actions and have followed the steps here: https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/support/error-codes/ps4/ce-34878-0/. It still doesn't work.

Attachments: PS4 doesn't allow screenshots to be taken of error messages, and the game before it crashes is just a black screen.

Steps to Reproduce: Start the game on PS4.

Expected Behavior: The main menu should load

0Send private message
8 months ago
Nov 19, 2023, 7:27:31 PM

Just bought the game yesterday for ps4, played a few hours then the game crashed. Now I’m having this same problem, startup loading screen, music plays on a black screen, game crashes. Feeling pretty ripped off.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Dec 28, 2023, 1:58:16 PM

Same issue here. Humankind start crashing after I created saves from this game on my PS4. The only way to launch it again is to delete all the files related to the game but it’s super annoying and unplayable because of that. We need a solution 

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 months ago
Feb 12, 2024, 7:41:01 AM

I want to know why my game crashes on startup. I have tried to resolve it many times but there is no luck and I am tired of it. Please help me. Yes, it works sometimes after a reboot but I want a proper solution. I hope I will reply with a solution soon. I will come back here again. For now, I am gonna visit https://domypaper.com/ here where I found an essay writer who will help me write my paper because my grammar is not so good and because of this, I never got high marks in my essay assignments. And I am tired of it.

Updated 5 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Jun 17, 2024, 1:20:17 AM

I'm having this problem as well. So annoyed that I paid for this game that I can't even play. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Jun 27, 2024, 7:07:15 AM

Kind of ridiculous how this hasn't been fixed after 7 months. I have found a temporary fix, but from what I can tell you lose all saved data after every startup. If you clear the game cache, it starts up. Being able to play the game more than one time without losing all of your progress feels like a fundamental feature. Weird to charge for a game and have this sort of problem.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Jul 5, 2024, 12:08:58 AM

I am having this problem as well.  I deleted my game and reinstalled it, and am still having the problem.  I have the game through Steam on my PC.  I haven't played the game in many months now.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment