Crab God

Crab God

View Stats:
Visual Bug/Lag on only 2 screens
I'd assume this was an issue with my computer if it weren't for the fact that it *only* happens on the feeding screen and the main menu. The brightness makes the screen almost unusable and the visuals stutter BADLY. The levels themselves run fine. I'm assuming it has to do with how the lighting works but as there are no setting to do with the lighting, I can't trial-and-error to offer more information.

I almost submitted this as a bug report because it seemed like an odd optimization thing but I wanted to post here first to see if anyone had this issue and knows a fix or if I've done something dumb
Originally posted by Margoaw:
Hello, thank you for reporting this here and with the in-game report tool, we will see what could create this visual bug and will try to fix it as soon as possible
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Margoaw  [developer] Jul 10 @ 2:05am 
Hello, thank you for reporting this here and with the in-game report tool, we will see what could create this visual bug and will try to fix it as soon as possible
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50