Crab God

Crab God

View Stats:
60fps cap limit?
why is there only 60fps cap limit? Is it just me or is it the highest anyone can choose? In that case it would be nice if you could add 120+.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
ChaosTheoryGames  [developer] Jun 20 @ 6:08pm 
You should be able to go above 60 FPS if you disable VSync in the Graphics Settings and make sure that "FPS Cap" is set to "Uncapped" :steamthumbsup:
Kordesh Jun 20 @ 7:26pm 
I think they're looking to cap at 120 for a 120hz monitor. In theory, setting it to uncapped and enabling Vsync should cap it to your refresh rate so that could work in lieu of a value in the cap menu for 120.
Kukuri Jun 21 @ 5:28am 
Originally posted by ChaosTheoryGames:
You should be able to go above 60 FPS if you disable VSync in the Graphics Settings and make sure that "FPS Cap" is set to "Uncapped" :steamthumbsup:

I would like to limit the fps to 120, without having to use vsync.
ChaosTheoryGames  [developer] Jul 7 @ 4:16pm 
Originally posted by Kukuri:

In our latest update (v1.1.61), we've added a new "120 FPS" option to the FPS Capping settings. You can read the full release notes here: Patch Notes v.1.1.61
Kukuri Jul 7 @ 5:11pm 
Originally posted by Kukuri:

In our latest update (v1.1.61), we've added a new "120 FPS" option to the FPS Capping settings. You can read the full release notes here: Patch Notes v.1.1.61

Thanks alot!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50