Voidwrought

Voidwrought

demo feedback
Great game, great art style, and music, but I think there are some issues:

1. Is it okay that enemies revive after leaving the room?
2. Is it okay that some unlocked items are reset? I encountered this once during the demo, and it didn't bother me then, but it could be problematic in the future. One of the purple stones you need to hit returned to its original place after I left the room.
3. The character moves too fast, which makes the platforms seem shorter. I'm not bad at platforming, but this caused me to miss them several times
Originally posted by Maddie @ Kwalee:
Thank you so much for taking the time to play our demo and provide feedback!

The unlocked items shouldn't reset, so I've made a note of that to investigate, since it might be a bug. I've added your feedback on the enemy revival and the movement to our feedback doc for consideration as well, since we'll see what we can change/implement.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Maddie @ Kwalee  [developer] Jun 19 @ 3:43am 
Thank you so much for taking the time to play our demo and provide feedback!

The unlocked items shouldn't reset, so I've made a note of that to investigate, since it might be a bug. I've added your feedback on the enemy revival and the movement to our feedback doc for consideration as well, since we'll see what we can change/implement.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50