TEKKEN 8

TEKKEN 8

View Stats:
12 AM. Europe. Ranked is dead.
Found 1 mashy Feng in 15 minutes. Tekken 8 is dead. When Tekken 9, Harada?:bikerskull:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Cutie (Banned) Jul 10 @ 2:44am 
I always decline ruZians, maybe others do it as well.
Originally posted by Cutie:

I knew you people exist lol. Let me guess, you from France? Or DE (Denmark?)? These fools reject matches the most. Anyway, I'm not a Z, so chill
JON.BKK Jul 10 @ 5:27am 
Correction: DK is Denmark. DE is Deutschland = Germany.

Originally posted by Рафнсвартр:
Originally posted by Cutie:

I knew you people exist lol. Let me guess, you from France? Or DE (Denmark?)? These fools reject matches the most. Anyway, I'm not a Z, so chill
Originally posted by JON.BKK:
Correction: DK is Denmark. DE is Deutschland = Germany.

Thanks! :rockon:
Kuzco Jul 10 @ 7:08am 
I also never accept russians so maybe thats why. I find games every second
Originally posted by Kuzco:
I also never accept russians so maybe thats why. I find games every second
:Oinkalot::Oinkalot::Oinkalot:
k..... Jul 10 @ 7:33am 
Well tbh some regions are on average more laggy than others. If people avoid them. Nothing personal.
yeah, east European player base contains relatively more cheaters and pluggers than other EU regions, at least based on my subjective experience
Cheez3 Jul 10 @ 8:15am 
I never played ranked again since like two months ago, life is good.
I just play player's matches with friends, we make our lobby, join the discord VC, have a good laugh.
♥♥♥♥ the pursue of gold fr, ranked is the most toxic place ever.
Tnargav Jul 10 @ 8:34am 
A hint ... maybe most of the people are at work/holiday? Also russian account so thank to your kin for the issue at hand.
When I saw this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDb1GmeZ0U0

Originally posted by Cheez3:
Same, you're very smart.
idc about anyone's rank after all the no-penalty rage quitting & a few lag switchers during the honeymoon phase anyway. "Version 1.0 Heat" also helped now that I think about it.
Originally posted by Cheez3:
I just play player's matches with friends, we make our lobby, join the discord VC, have a good laugh.
♥♥♥♥ the pursue of gold fr, ranked is the most toxic place ever.

You right. Especially because you can't even tell the difference between Mighty Ruler and Raijin most of the time. All they spam like crazy. They pretend for 1 round, but after you get ahold of them, they start mashing for their life. Ranked is such an inflated mess of competitive biomass, it makes you sick at times.
L'annexeur Jul 10 @ 10:28am 
Deserved. This game is a piece of trash. No Fun, atrocious online quality, spamming character.
Do'nt argue with me, i'm a casual and my opinio matters as much as you sweaty nerds
Originally posted by L'annexeur:
Deserved. This game is a piece of trash. No Fun, atrocious online quality, spamming character.
Do'nt argue with me, i'm a casual and my opinio matters as much as you sweaty nerds

It's understandable, bro. We can relate.
RuZians not being able to find a match, sanctions have finally reached Tekken 8. Good job Harada
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50