TEKKEN 8

TEKKEN 8

View Stats:
highest rank possible without wavedashing?
title says it all. how far can you get away with just pure funamentals and a combo or two?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Pretty much all of them, wavedashing isn't that necessary in this game
C1REX Jul 10 @ 4:53am 
Most characters don’t have wavedashing and even for Mishimas it’s not mandatory.
Originally posted by levibelew927:
title says it all. how far can you get away with just pure funamentals and a combo or two?
You can be literal best player in the world without doing a single wavedash.

That being said wavedashing when available is of course highly benefitial.
Cheez3 Jul 10 @ 5:52am 
wavedashing means nothing if u only do it for the show, at least with reina u will have to learn all your opportunities, you dont wavu for "scary" u wavu for aligning reina with opponents side steping
Make otgf -9 pls (Banned) Jul 10 @ 8:03am 
Wave dash just makes things easier/less dangerous mostly to realign and catch stepper so without it you make character weaker that is all but you still can get highjest ranks (bad mentality to go with same as ''how high can i get without ewgf")
Make otgf -9 pls (Banned) Jul 10 @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by Cheez3:
wavedashing means nothing if u only do it for the show, at least with reina u will have to learn all your opportunities, you dont wavu for "scary" u wavu for aligning reina with opponents side steping
Reina does not even need wavedash tbh it is just a nice addition
Cutie (Banned) Jul 10 @ 8:15am 
Ah, the legendary tekken Fundamentals... If you have them by your side, you will surly be fine, o enlightened unwavu one.
Make otgf -9 pls (Banned) Jul 10 @ 8:45am 
Originally posted by Cutie:
Ah, the legendary tekken Fundamentals... If you have them by your side, you will surly be fine, o enlightened unwavu one.
Looking at op post second time well wave dash is part of fundamentals and wavedash timing/cancels
Brawler GoD Omega
Wammbo Jul 10 @ 9:14am 
Wavedashing in T8 isn't that usefull anymore. I know GoD Kazuyas who can't wavedash for ♥♥♥♥
Make otgf -9 pls (Banned) Jul 10 @ 9:47am 
Originally posted by Wammbo:
Wavedashing in T8 isn't that usefull anymore. I know GoD Kazuyas who can't wavedash for ♥♥♥♥
If they are extremely good they can win games with 112 only even and other basic tools

Is it optimal tho? Hell nah
Ssuelegi Jul 10 @ 3:14pm 
if you learn all the correct punishers for all moves of every character you will get god of destruction i think.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50