TEKKEN 8

TEKKEN 8

View Stats:
Pathetic moderation…
I think the moderators in this forum are extremely incompetent. Question, are you all incapable of critical thinking? Did you really just ban an assload of people over a bait post made by a self admitted troll? Who stated that they purposely try to get people banned?

Pathetic but there aren’t many games as deserving as Tekken 8 to have discussions cancelled. Game is complete garbage though and through.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 82 comments
This is how people divorced from reality looks like
just sad...
I don't think people are ever incapable of critical thinking.
The line is between genius and insanity, within that line is a circle, and in the end is reflection.
I don't think I feel, If I don't feel, I am not human;
If I am not complete to my awareness, I am not fully conscious.
I think therefore I am, so I feel because I take to sense what I am feeling.
In society that's important, otherwise observation and trend merge.
Originally posted by Zero LiFe:
This is how people divorced from reality looks like
just sad...
Honesty I look back at the concept of tough love, and often wonder how far is it from not understanding joy vs pain in the company of others.

It may just be a localization thing or a one makes money therefore creates order.

But that's why we have a system of moderation, it tries to keep things in a universal order to avoid the chaotic nature of the world being compared across different upbringings teachings and ideologies.

The point being respectful and equal where the game is not in reality; we are all playing the game, but none of us are in the game.
do you?
I do think the report tools should look more into removing redundant comments that have nothing to do with the topic when it is looked into, like comments left by itself (IE: no quote replies) to or at the usual off topic derailment situation.

Also the moderation teams don't remove offensive comments that are against the TOS/rules like they used to, which just encourages more hazing and harassment to continue.

If those types of things were addressed, it would work better as a system.
Where now it is just a temporary flame waiting for gasoline for any hecklers..

I don't get the logic around certain comments just being left behind when a report goes through.

Moderation should also let the person's involved "innocents" know via Inbox that Moderation had deleted any copies of the offending posts but left a copy, so after its policed all flames are stepped out while evidence remains.

The system just seems a bit of a mess and highly exploitable for tolls to just pick up where they left off kind of like a eventual bonfire.

The system being unable to vouch deletion by the assessment of offense allows ripping out old posts to use against other players..

It's just another layer of antagonistic harassment that can be allowed upon other forum users. It needs to be stronger & based on the current year of information and not -2 years ago.

The other issue is trolls can just off-topic bomb a thread, and derail it with alt accounts, or group up and derail so there is that as well.
Originally posted by Sown-Laughter:
I do think the report tools should look more into removing redundant comments that have nothing to do with the topic when it is looked into, like comments left by itself (IE: no quote replies) to or at the usual off topic derailment situation.

Also the moderation teams don't remove offensive comments that are against the TOS/rules like they used to, which just encourages more hazing and harassment to continue.

I don't get the logic around certain comments just being left behind when a report goes through.

Moderation should also let the person's involved "innocents" know via Inbox that Moderation had deleted any copies of the offending posts but left a copy, so after its policed all flames are stepped out while evidence remains.

The system just seems a bit of a mess and highly exploitable for tolls to just pick up where they left off kind of like a eventual bonfire.

The system being unable to vouch deletion by the assessment of offense allows ripping out old posts to use against other players..

It's just another layer of antagonistic harassment that can be allowed upon other forum users. It needs to be stronger & based on the current year of information and not -2 years ago.

The other issue is trolls can just off-topic bomb a thread, and derail it with alt accounts, or group up and derail so there is that as well.
Hmm seems like you have years and years of experience with that!

Very well phrased sir Sown
Originally posted by Argonian Police:
Originally posted by ok i pull up:
This is the troll getting everyone banned. What even is this rambling?

I ignored that dude a long time ago. He seems to live here and I just couldn't take it anymore.
Max Headroom is a sick pic for a profile!

tl;dr
"It's okay for me to backseat moderate, but not okay for someone else"
Originally posted by xawesomecorex:

tl;dr
"It's okay for me to backseat moderate, but not okay for someone else"

A ironic juxtaposition of exposition I have to disagree..
It would remove content while also allowing a copy to the poster of the post to send in for overview like in case a moderator is too serious or too aggressive; there would be a saved copy of the incident vs a *backlog search (*if lucky, usually some posts are nuked).

It would allow the forums to be cleaner most importantly, and less disrupted by trolls and troublemakers.

It would mean things said from offenders would be removed so the forums are properly re- railed back instead of dismantled and closed.

It would also stop people from hijacking threads in groups to shut down via automated moderation. Stopping people from preventing ideas that are not liked such as political campaigns that don't belong, or spamming clown farming in the middle of an dev update post like its bitcoin clogging up the forums with nonsense.

It had nothing to do with accusing moderation on others or backseat offenses.
Last edited by S☯wn-Lﺤuꁅhtǝr; Jul 8 @ 10:05pm
C1REX Jul 8 @ 11:58pm 
Originally posted by blackzephyers:
I think the moderators in this forum are extremely incompetent. Question, are you all incapable of critical thinking? Did you really just ban an assload of people over a bait post made by a self admitted troll? Who stated that they purposely try to get people banned?

Pathetic but there aren’t many games as deserving as Tekken 8 to have discussions cancelled. Game is complete garbage though and through.

I think moderation is partly automatic and gets people banned on different sections of steam forums. It just happens that people take it more personal on this forum and formulate sentences in a way that triggers auto banning. Don't get baited.
Originally posted by C1REX:
Originally posted by blackzephyers:

I think moderation is partly automatic and gets people banned on different sections of steam forums. It just happens that people take it more personal on this forum and formulate sentences in a way that triggers auto banning. Don't get baited.
I received a warning for saying "+1"

+1 means what the person said was agreed with, so it was probably tied to what was being agreed towards.
+1 means what the person said was agreed with, so it was probably tied to what was being agreed towards.
There you go C1REX, you use +1 a lot, you're not safe either
C1REX Jul 9 @ 12:39am 
:(
I hope I'm not that wrong and we don't have a bunch of weak ones on this forum who can't handle words and numbers.
:(
I hope I'm not that wrong and we don't have a bunch of weak ones on this forum who can't handle words and numbers.
I think it's most just a singular weak one.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 82 comments
Per page: 1530 50