TEKKEN 8

TEKKEN 8

View Stats:
chosenxeno May 27 @ 3:22am
Its not the game its you.
Combo Breaker had a top 8 filled with no repeats. The game is achieving Balance. Time to face Reality: You are bad and this is not your game.

Update: Punk and Arslan WHINED about their respective Games. They eventually shut up and adapted. Now they are Evo Champs. Big GRATS(Especially Punk. Feels like we've been on this Journey with him)

I don't want to see anymore whiny post. Lab, adapt, or move on. :cozyprodman:
Last edited by chosenxeno; Jul 27 @ 6:54am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 132 comments
Yeah, reality is people need to adapt. Major tournaments show time and time again that the average person calling it trash (which by the way, aren't the pros knee-jerk reacting to a new game having new mechanics anymore) is just bad because they refuse to adapt. That's it. People are trash at the game and then call it trash. Who knew.
Hey folks, he/she/it doesn't want to see more whiny posts.
blackzephyers May 27 @ 4:08am 
Lucky for you people aren’t complaining they just stopped playing because Tekken 8 is not a fun game to play.
StRyK (Banned) May 27 @ 4:09am 
Originally posted by chosenxeno:
Combo Breaker had a top 8 filled with no repeats. The game is achieving Balance. Time to face Reality: You are bad and this is not your game.

Absolutely right. The game is very difficult. There are no freebies in it. Therefore, players who do not want to learn quickly drop out. This is not SF6 which the highest Master gives to those who lose more than they win. Here you have to learn to play for a long time in order to achieve something. But people don’t want this, it’s easier for them to cry.
StRyK (Banned) May 27 @ 4:10am 
Originally posted by blackzephyers:
Lucky for you people aren’t complaining they just stopped playing because Tekken 8 is not a fun game to play.
Certainly. When you constantly lose, you lose interest

A recipe for a disaster.

This is barely playable beta right now and only community effort can save the game.

And actually it is working you know - bamco is nerfing left and right promising to buff defence and movement. That is our success.

Those who have no idea about the game dont really matter but everyone else has to speak up.
Last edited by pablonesmrtelny; May 27 @ 4:14am
If the balance of game for professionally players applies to you as a non professionally player than you probably play to an unhealthy degree. Have a nice day.
Originally posted by The Hungry Werewolf:
Yeah, reality is people need to adapt. Major tournaments show time and time again that the average person calling it trash (which by the way, aren't the pros knee-jerk reacting to a new game having new mechanics anymore) is just bad because they refuse to adapt. That's it. People are trash at the game and then call it trash. Who knew.

I love how you call people out for being critical whilst giving Knee and Arslan a free pass, who were the most critical of all the pros. Those 2 would still be crying about this game today if they weren't silenced by Harada. Funny how they both come out with statements about 'adapting' at the exact same time, hoho

Arslan was lucky to come 2nd, so many of his games came down to the last round. He nearly failed to make top 8

The game is still as random as they come. I think these so called pros are going to get frustrated playing this game for money when they realise how low the skill ceiling is for a tekken game
Last edited by kiteless 凧無し; May 27 @ 5:46am
Make otgf -9 pls (Banned) May 27 @ 5:44am 
No game is trash and you like it this way cause it is mash friendly and you don't want to lose so mashing suits your playstyle
StRyK (Banned) May 27 @ 6:02am 
Originally posted by kiteless 凧無し:

I love how you call people out for being critical whilst giving Knee and Arslan a free pass, who were the most critical of all the pros. Those 2 would still be crying about this game today if they weren't silenced by Harada. Funny how they both come out with statements about 'adapting' at the exact same time, hoho

Arslan was lucky to come 2nd, so many of his games came down to the last round. He nearly failed to make top 8

The game is still as random as they come. I think these so called pros are going to get frustrated playing this game for money when they realise how low the skill ceiling is for a tekken game
Why then are there no random players in the top 8?
Tnargav May 27 @ 6:09am 
Originally posted by StRyK:

Absolutely right. The game is very difficult. There are no freebies in it. Therefore, players who do not want to learn quickly drop out. This is not SF6 which the highest Master gives to those who lose more than they win. Here you have to learn to play for a long time in order to achieve something. But people don’t want this, it’s easier for them to cry.
No freebies? The heat is a freebie.
StRyK (Banned) May 27 @ 6:18am 
Originally posted by Tnargav:
Originally posted by StRyK:
No freebies? The heat is a freebie.
Even warmth is not a freebie; It takes some time to activate. You will never activate your heat if I intelligently shower you with pluses.
Cheez3 May 27 @ 6:53am 

watching my reina beating asses in combo breaker was so nice to see, the fight between sonicfox (zafina) and Joonya 20z (reina) was really cool
Cheez3 May 27 @ 6:54am 
Originally posted by kiteless 凧無し:

arslan was carried incredible hard with his nina tho
Make otgf -9 pls (Banned) May 27 @ 7:08am 
Originally posted by Make otgf -9 pls:
No game is trash and you like it this way cause it is mash friendly and you don't want to lose so mashing suits your playstyle
lol cope
Game is good and people love it.
Casuals which scream yeah flashy effects like it which will drop the game after they are bored and if they don't change stuff then og players are also going to leave but well $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
< >
Showing 1-15 of 132 comments
Per page: 1530 50