White Space In Reviews Section

White Space In Reviews Section

Explore-Sherpa
Excursionist
33 0 11

When updating our featured reviews, I noticed that for the body text for the review, it fills up the space starting from the bottom and going up rather than filling out from top to bottom live every other text box. I have tried using <br> under the body of the text which moves it up in the editor, but does not translate into the live version. 

Any advice and/or custom code would be greatly appreciated.

Link: https://www.exploresherpa.com/

I am using an Influence themeScreenshot 2024-07-12 133526.png

Replies 3 (3)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
7100 1687 2081

Hi @Explore-Sherpa 

I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you would like to edit here. Do you mind explaining further?

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.
Explore-Sherpa
Excursionist
33 0 11

I want to eliminate the white space between the review title and the star rating.

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
7100 1687 2081

Thanks for te clarification, I notice that the date is not visible on the reviews. Check this one. 

• From you Admin page, go to Online Store > Themes
  • Select the theme you want to edit
  • Under the Asset folder, open the main.css(base.css, style.css or theme.css)
  • Then place the code below at the very bottom of the file.

.reviews-section .container .reviews-card .review-content {
    margin-top: 0px;
}
.reviews-section .container .reviews-card {
    height: 25vh;
}
.reviews-section .container .reviews-card .review-content p {
    line-height: normal;
    margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}
.reviews-section .container .reviews-card .review-content p br {
    display: none !important;
}

• And Save. 
  • Result:
  • Made4uoRibe_0-1721064290916.png

Please don't forget to Like and Mark Solution to the post that helped you. Thanks!

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.