Is there a free function/app for brand affiliates to track sales based on discount code?

Is there a free function/app for brand affiliates to track sales based on discount code?

untamedtallow
Excursionist
40 0 8

Is there a Shopify App that provides transparency for Affiliates to see their assigned coupon code's performance?

Is there a shopify function or free app so affiliates can see the sales they brought to my website? I don't want them to rely on my manually generated shopify sales reports and simply trust that I haven't edited them.

Replies 2 (2)

tobebuilds
Shopify Partner
349 21 97

Hi Untamedtallow,

If you want to see the sales for a specific affiliate's coupon code:

You can use Shopify Flow (a free app, created by Shopify), to automatically tag orders that have a specific discount, and then you can filter your orders based on tag.

Each affiliate should have a separate tag for orders placed with their discount.

I recorded a video about this setup 2 weeks ago, but it's on LinkedIn (I wish we could upload videos directly to the Shopify Community Forums!)

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/tobebuilds_dtc-ecommerce-shopify-activity-7211933338222174209-vTXy?ut...

That's the simplest option if you're not willing to use an app. Anything else would require custom coding.

Best,

Tobe

Ellie-BOGOS
Pathfinder
99 14 17

Hi @untamedtallow 😊

This is Ellie from BOGOS (formally Free Gifts by Secomapp), # 1 Promotion App on Shopify.

When it comes to affiliate, I highly recommend UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing. With a free plan available, it's easy to create, share, and track rack referral orders via affiliate links, coupons, and connected emails. 

Its detailed dashboard & reports for the affiliates also provides valuable data on campaign performance. Please see my screenshot below.

Unnamed from Google Keep (3).png

If my answer is helpful, I would appreciate it if you could give me a Like or accept it as a Solution! 😁

Wish you all the best with the business,

Ellie

BOGOS (formally Free Gifts by Secomapp)

If it is helpful, let me know by giving a Like or Accept solution.
Use BOGOS.io Free gift to create special promotions: BOGO, gift with purchase, product bundles, quantity breaks on your store!
Have a nice day ^_^