Report on Sales by Discount Through API

Report on Sales by Discount Through API

sianwilks
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to streamline our reporting process for tracking sales by discount. Is there a way to automate this using an Adverity API or any other platform? Is manual extraction the only method available?

Any insights or recommendations on how to regularly generate these reports would be greatly appreciated!

Replies 3 (3)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
570 46 97

Hi there, 

Are you looking to track sales that are made using specific discount codes or report on product discounts (markdowns)?

Either way, our Report Toaster app can help. We have built-in reports for Sales by Discount Code or Sales based on Product Discounts. Please feel free to install take a look. You can reach out to support if you need any help.

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
328 11 22

Hello @sianwilks ,

If you are open to using a Shopify reporting app, you can check out Report Pundit for sales by discount data automation and other crucial data for analysis.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

Andrii_Mipler
Shopify Partner
12 0 2

Hello @sianwilks,

This is Andrii from Mipler: Advanced Reports and I'm excited to connect with you here!

I noticed that you have a topic that hasn't been marked as solved and I believe our application could help.

Mipler has a built-in Sales by Discount Code report that shows all sales data for orders with different discount codes. Here is an example of such a report with fake data:

Andrii_Mipler_2-1721745761938.png

You can customize the report by adding filters and columns as needed. If you need assistance, our support team is always ready to help.

You can explore it through the following link: Mipler: Advanced Reports

We offer a free 7-day trial, and our support team is ready to create any report you need.

Just send us a request, and we’ll provide a complete solution promptly.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! 🙂

Just Play in Analytics with Advanced Reports
Other Great Apps: [ Shopping Feeds | Instant Search ]
Socials: [ Facebook | LinkedIn | Blog ]