Movies are dumbing down science, along with everything else

Status
You're currently viewing only Tyberius's posts. Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.
Not open for further replies.

Tyberius

Seniorius Lurkius
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bag:<BR><BR>I can't remember which episode, but there was one of TNG where some Romulan guy who was "out of phase" was chasing a crewmember all over the ship. I think he ended up passing through a bulkhead into space and floated away. If he could pass through a bulkhead, why was the floor holding him up? I can suspend belief to a point, but when you break your own rules.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR>The floor had gravity plating. Presumably this had something to do with him not passing through the floor.

Upvote
0 (0 / 0)

Tyberius

Seniorius Lurkius
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jgk6:<BR>One pet peeve: every gun seems to have a huge muzzle flash. It's a wonder that soldiers and policemen in some of these epice can see anything after a two minute gun battle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR>It is a wonder that they can hear anything as well. A firearms discharge is quite loud.

Upvote
0 (0 / 0)
Status
You're currently viewing only Tyberius's posts. Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.
Not open for further replies.