Apr 5, 2016
Earth
Was Zhuge Liang really the Devil?
Dear World,

Was Zhuge Liang really the Devil? It is the question asked through many threads including this one on here. He has done things quite evil in his time of existence. One post mentioned these details. Which are very valid points

1) Getting sick people to spit and such on his letters.

2) Call a Southern Wind with relative ease.

3) Killing his prisoners with the fire trick.

I think those three points alone can summarize he's either a devil, more than less, or in other cases: "A Mad Strategist With Evil Intentions" is the only other summarize of words.

I mean honestly, do you remember half the plans Zhuge came up with? Burning the boats, setting supplies ablaze, and backstabbing.

So Zhuge Liang has his own little world around any of our own. His intentions are indeed strategic, but evil as hell. So if you wanted my suggestion in a nutshell?

Zhuge Liang a Devil?
--Yes

But not all of his intentions was evil. I have three that cancel out these three evil deeds.

1.) Zhuge Liang implemented the Tun Tian System (farming done by soldiers). Why? The man actually understands some of these farmers need help. How? He was a farmer himself while studying.

2.) He invested his time into Liu Bei and reunification of the Han Empire. Despite the fact the man really just wanted to be alone and continue his pursuit of knowledge. He introduced a detailed plan for reunifying the whole nation called the "Longzhong Dialogue".

3.) The Southern Wind was called for a reason. It was the only way to ensure both allies (Wu and Shu forces) survived. Knowing that he may not survive this battle himself afterwards. He put the people first and himself last. Calling forth the wind, despite everything the enemy would do, or say later.

As for the "Mad Strategist with Evil Intentions." I see him more as of a mad scientist of his time with intention beyond our comprehension. There's a lot of research to do on the full extent of his "intentions." So the question lies unanswered by most. But my answer is set in stone.
Question: Was Zhuge Liang a Devil?
Answer: No, he was just a very smart man, with imperfections, and impurities. If you guys expected perfection. You guys are looking in the wrong direction. In fact even looking in the mirror is the wrong direction. If making imperfections is considered the Satanic or Demonic. Then we are all "Devils" and "Demons."

I have many questions of this man. But they cannot be answered by books, video games, movies, and artwork. But by finding out the answer myself traveling.

Forever yours & Forever here,
Remembrance_Of_War