stebop

50 character limit. Markup codes are NOT allowed.
Oct 27, 2000
Your espionage does not show abnormalities in the atmosphere of the planet. There appears to have been no activity on the planet within the last hour.

[face_plain]

discuss.

colton44

Noob
Jun 1, 2005
they completely eliminated the activity stars, it broke foxgame for a while, it made it so you couldn't cancel buildings for a while, it added an annoying second scroll bar on the page, had some people that couldn't even send fleets, and it broke all the mouse over features so you couldn't even see what ships a fleet consisted of or how many or any of the ranks or other mouse over views on galaxy view (that's fixed now though)

colton44

Noob
Jun 1, 2005
did you try what i posted in the alliance thread ?

"if anyone is still having trouble with foxgame, go here and install the newest version, then restart firefox and clear your cache"

http://foxgame.mozdev.org/index.en.html

colton44

Noob
Jun 1, 2005
well, you can try just clearing your cache....but if you use firefox, you should get foxgame, makes the timing of things easier

64Q

Noob
Jan 23, 2007
There changing it back! [face_dancing]
http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=312299

Wish I could get foxgame
Dial up sucks

colton44

Noob
Jun 1, 2005
[face_shock] someone finally smacked some sense into them [face_dancing]

EDIT: though i guess this means no jump gate ninja's.....oh well, at least i wont be ninja'd now :)

since the update i have attacked 10 inactives and harvested 12m metal from someone else's DF [face_plain] without that DF i'd be pissed, i just haven't felt like dealing with the new espionage crap

stebop

Oct 27, 2000
well i'm going to go on a vacation for a bit.

hopefully, things do go back to normal when i get back.

64Q

Noob
Jan 23, 2007
I wish they kept it off for moons, its a nice plus for having one. But its a hell of a lot better then seeing this everytime you spy someone

"Your espionage does not show abnormalities in the atmosphere of the planet. There appears to have been no activity on the planet within the last hour. "

So thanks GF

stebop

Oct 27, 2000
what about the dark matter??

i log back in after a few bits, and there's a dark matter meter... what gives? LoL