Cvx_Rage

No Longer a Noob
Aug 12, 2006
Wtf, I can't tell you how irritating that is. Is there any possible way to get all that JUNK out of there or is it stuck with you forever?

Jul 18, 2006
There are only a few items that are junk... why does it bother you so much? That is what you should be asking.

Cvx_Rage

No Longer a Noob
Aug 12, 2006
Because it confuses me when I'm trying to remember what parts I bought to rebuild my AC and I have to check all the groups of individual part sections just to find junk. Damn you namco. Who the hell wants a garage full of junk crap anyways?

Jul 18, 2006
Because it confuses me when I'm trying to remember what parts I bought to rebuild my AC and I have to check all the groups of individual part sections just to find junk. Damn you namco. Who the hell wants a garage full of junk crap anyways?
Well you can change the viewing mode in assembly. I don't know if that would help at all, but it is something. Also, the junk parts aren't just absolutely worthless things you'd never use. If you need to do a mission and get an S rank but you keep taking to much damage, you can use some junk parts as they are dirt cheap to repair after missions.