Status
Not open for further replies.

-1313-Evil_Homer

Grilled Cheese
★ MOD
Jan 21, 2004
If you'd like to be added, just PM any Farza Board MOD (not me!) and they can put you in. The only rule is that you give us your info in the same format that you see every other name posted. We need to be able to do a quick copy/paste and if you submit it in the wrong format, it will just be ignored. Thanks for you help.

------------ A ------------

------------ B ------------

------------ C ------------

------------ D ------------

------------ E ------------

------------ F ------------

------------ G ------------

------------ H ------------

------------ I -----------

------------ J ------------

------------ K ------------

------------ L ------------

------------ M ------------

------------ N ------------

------------ O ------------

------------ P ------------

------------ Q ------------

------------ R ------------

------------ S ------------

------------ T ------------

------------ U ------------

------------ V ------------

------------ W ------------

------------ X ------------

------------ Y ------------

------------ Z ------------

----- Numbers/Symbols -----

chronomega

Mod, Myth, or Legend?
Nov 13, 2001
Atlanta
Post your g/t here and we'll try and update it as quickly as possible. If you need any help or the thread gets behind PM one of the local mods or myself.

Help mods out and please remember to use the following format:

IGN Name = Xbox Live Name (metaltopia = metaltopia)

Please take not of the space before and after the '=' sign. If your submission doesn't follow this format, it may not be updated. If your submission doesn't get added because of formatting, please resubmit a submission.

Thanks!

-----signa

Jun 23, 2004
I was adding this to the MU, but this seems much better. Thanks!

Could you edit the title of the thread - I believe it's Forza, not Farza. [face_tongue]

gt = BastilaLuvChild

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
PrtMnOWr I'm the only person allowed to use this name as I have applied for copyright...I'm Rick James!

weasel699

Noob
Feb 22, 2003
ok...i suck i cant figure out how to get my cars tuned right...but my tag is weasel699 be warned most my cars slide and my breaks are crap

tablake3

Noob
Nov 15, 2000
So very few of you have not written your info correctly at all & some have added more info than is necessary. Not try to offend anyone, but no wonder this thread hasn't been updated- only a handful of us have actually given the appropriate info & nothing more. And now I have added to the off-topic behavior by writing this. Outstanding.[face_not_talking]

apm191

Noob
May 13, 2005
[blockquote][link=http://users.ign.com/about/tablake3&boards=ign]tablake3[/link] posted on 7/21/05 6:56am
So very few of you have not written your info correctly at all & some have added more info than is necessary. Not try to offend anyone, but no wonder this thread hasn't been updated- only a handful of us have actually given the appropriate info & nothing more. And now I have added to the off-topic behavior by writing this. Outstanding. [face_not_talking]

[/blockquote]

he is right

ForzaOne

Almost Not a Noob
May 20, 2005
How is this list supposed to help you find anyone?[face_confused]

How do I find anyone that has already given their Gamertag?[face_confused]

If we quit posting to this Thread, will it go away?[face_confused] [face_shhh] lol

ForzaOne = TomCat7

Status
Not open for further replies.