n2th2n

Noob
Jul 11, 2011
Hi guys just wondering why they didnt cast norton as the hulk, it would be great to see him back with other actors! Why cast him out?? I feel bad with such move bcoz his solo incredible hulk movie would be for nothing if he will not be seen in the avengers, and hes not! So what a waste! What do u think!

Mar 9, 2009
i agree dude i mean he did an awsome job in the incredible hulk so why get rid of him theres no real resaon to just cast him aside if he did a good job in the hulk movie so why they would just get rid of him is just plain madness

Malodac

No Longer a Noob
Nov 10, 2009
From what's known, apparentally Edward sort of wanted too much control over the character, and a lot of Incredible Hulk was rewritten as a result. Marvel studios was not happy with this, there was some dispute and Norton walked out of the Avengers project. I'm not sure about Ruffalo, his Banner is apparentally more of the Bill Bixby mode than the 'puny' Banner of the comics (Which Bana and Norton were mostly based on).

It's been mentioned that Incredible Hulk will still be part of the Avengers 'canon', and possibly explain why Banner was able to trigger a transformation at the end of the movie without getting angry.