BuffOrpington

The Goat Whisperer
Nov 19, 2004
Whether it's a million dollar ultra light weight portaledge tent or just a pair of particularly comfortable socks, what outdoor gear do you own (or are currently drooling over) that deserves bragging rights? Post what it is, what it does, and why you love it.

I'll start with one of my more recent purchases which is an Osprey backpack. The model I got is the Kyte 46 which is a smaller internal frame backpacking bag. I was luckly to find it at an Osprey booth at a climbing event. I got 20% off and the lady there actually measured my spine, picked out the right bag size and adjusted the bag to my spine height before I even put it on.

I've never owned a backpacking bag but I fell in love with it the minute I put it on. I went backpacking not too long ago and it was pretty comfortable to wear and easy to adjust. The bonus of Osprey products is that they have a lifetime warranty. Whether a strap breaks or a bear chews through it, they'll fix it. Would definitely recommend this brand of bag.

kyte46_side_oceanblue.jpg

https://www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/product/kyte-46-KYTE46.html

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OneBigClam

Jes' fine
Jun 4, 2012
NH
My American-made Redwing boots. They are as tough today as they were when I bought them 12 years ago. I wear them every winter.

Gabbydabby

Noob
Mar 20, 2018
I have a lot of favorite gear for hiking. I like my tent very much, it's really very spacious and light, I like my sleeping bag, it's very warm, it has a lot of fuzz and it's very comfortable to sleep in it. I like the clothes I choose for hiking, it's comfortable, durable and doesn't interfere with movement. My shoes are quite old and I want to choose others. My friends and I often see a snake in the forest in the spring and I decided to buy special shoes that protect against snakes. I choose now the best snake boots . I found a lot of information about this on the Internet, in different articles there are many tips on how to choose the right shoes with protection from snakes. Do you have special boots for hiking in the spring? What do you use?