Petroman62

Noob
Dec 4, 2004
Wing Man Kill the target with a sniper rifle and remain undetected as the shooter. No other persons can die from the shot.

DDPsabu

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 13, 2004
St Neots
To complete Night Wingman challenge in Hitman Absolution, you have to shoot Sanchez in the nuts just as the patriot is throwing the dick punch.
Found that online. Dunno if it works

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
You cannot be discovered (by any guard(s) and you cannot kill anyone else besides Sanchez.

Sniper rifle bullets go through Sanchez.

Dec 25, 2012
You cannot be discovered (by any guard(s) and you cannot kill anyone else besides Sanchez.

Sniper rifle bullets go through Sanchez.

I just dropped the entire overhead fixture ontop of him and everyone flipped out so i escpaed in the confusion disguised as a gaurd.

DDPsabu

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 13, 2004
St Neots
Okay I did this one recently.
it takes 1 rifle shot to kill Sanchez. Hide in the little room with the window and cupboard in it. When The Patriot punches Sanchez, shoot him low keeping in mind the exit path of the bullet.
You CANNOT kill anyone else.
Once you've made the shot, hide in the cupboard until the heat dies down and then walk out of the level calmly

xmonkey123

No Longer a Noob
Aug 6, 2006
I always wanted to try and keep the original suit and finish the level.. Some levels just wouldn't let me. Too many guards around keeping me from doing it.