Apr 16, 2018
Depends on what you are doing, and who you are with. If you are with your family, and you are sharing a tent, good luck. But if you are with friends, and the weather is nice, and you have fun activities planned (e.g., cooking over fire if that's allowed in the area, playing games, taking hikes, swimming, etc. etc.), it can be one of the greatest experiences. It can be disastrous or very enjoyable.

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
It depends on different factors. Who you're camping with, where you're camping, what the weather's like, how prepared you are, and what your supplies are like. As well as what activities you have planned.

I don't dislike camping. But my experiences haven't been...the best.

Eremurus

👁️Peer into the eye of a primordial experience👁️
Jun 14, 2018
bring back pluto
It depends on different factors. Who you're camping with, where you're camping, what the weather's like, how prepared you are, and what your supplies are like. As well as what activities you have planned.

I don't dislike camping. But my experiences haven't been...the best.
i want to fuck your wet vagina

Virgin.

Jan 10, 2019
It depends where you are going for camping. During camping, you can make yummy food on your portable stove, can read interesting stories outside your caravan or camping van under the open sky or have great fun with friends.

Jan 16, 2019
It's atmospheric. I used to go camping a good few times, but I haven't had the chance again in 15 years or so. I've been meaning to finally schedule a new camping trip the past few years.

Apr 2, 2019
near Mansfield, TX
Nothing like being outdoors, hearing the birds singing, crickets, etc. Looking up in the sky at the millions of stars. The cooler night breezes. To me, more fun to camp when it's cool or cold at night, because you can get in the sleeping bag. Outdoors during day is fun, if you have privacy - can even enjoy the amazing feeling of going nude, feeling the sun on your skin, breezes, sand under your feet, and on and on, The aromas of cooking on an open fire are amazing, too. Whether roasting hot dogs, grilling burgers or steaks, or whatever, the wood flame adds to the flavor. Hiking and exploring is a blast. Something I would suggest to everyone - you should go camping, at least once in your lifetime.

LynettaJawck

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 21, 2019
SpaceX, Mars
Nothing like being outdoors, hearing the birds singing, crickets, etc. Looking up in the sky at the millions of stars. The cooler night breezes. To me, more fun to camp when it's cool or cold at night, because you can get in the sleeping bag. Outdoors during day is fun, if you have privacy - can even enjoy the amazing feeling of going nude, feeling the sun on your skin, breezes, sand under your feet, and on and on, The aromas of cooking on an open fire are amazing, too. Whether roasting hot dogs, grilling burgers or steaks, or whatever, the wood flame adds to the flavor. Hiking and exploring is a blast. Something I would suggest to everyone - you should go camping, at least once in your lifetime.

I 100% agree but you shouldn't be short on budget and on necessary gadgets and other stuff.

LynettaJawck

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 21, 2019
SpaceX, Mars
Camping near hill stations or mountain areas in summers is like a fantasy. Especially I love to camping nights outside in summers with my loved ones. After this lockdown, I am just willing to get a caravan, necessary accessories, food stock and other gadgets and want to go for camping. Yes, as a camper, I prefer to go with caravan camping options because it is quite convenient and safe to spend time outside. You can also plan a caravan holiday and can get a complete guide from here https://www.caravansforsale.co.uk/community/advice/travel-advice/planning-a-caravan-holiday. If you are going alone, then campervans would also work enough for you.

However, don't forget to bring a waterproof tent, durable flashlights, nonperishable foods, first aid kit and toiletries with you. In short, you must go for camping or travelling off-road once in life and I guarantee you will love it.

See how cool it looks:

image.jpg

outside-camping-fire-rving.jpg

Bmhl8s.jpg

truckerJay

Noob
Nov 29, 2022

OneBigClam said:
If you can camp on an ocean beach somewhere, there is nothing better.

LynettaJawck said:

I 100% agree but you shouldn't be short on budget and on necessary gadgets and other stuff.

Camping near hill stations or mountain areas in summers is like a fantasy. Especially I love to camping nights outside in summers with my loved ones. After this lockdown, I am just willing to get a caravan, necessary accessories, food stock and other gadgets and want to go for camping. Yes, as a camper, I prefer to go with caravan camping options because it is quite convenient and safe to spend time outside. You can also plan a caravan holiday and can get a complete guide from here https://www.caravansforsale.co.uk/community/advice/travel-advice/planning-a-caravan-holiday. If you are going alone, then campervans would also work enough for you.

However, don't forget to bring a waterproof tent, durable flashlights, nonperishable foods, first aid kit and toiletries, as well as comfortable apparel and footwear(I'm using LOWAs, my wife is more of a cowboy girl, so she usually goes with Women's Corral boots from https://gritroutdoors.com/corral/ ) with you. In short, you must go for camping or travelling off-road once in life and I guarantee you will love it.

See how cool it looks:

Not a huge fan of RV camping(as from photos above), but going with a tent or even just a hammock during summer is definitely my thing.
Camping at the beach is not bad in my exprience, but it really dependant on weather. One time I've been hammocking(no tent) at one of the random beaches in Cali, and oh man it was absolutely freezing in May. In a hindsight it makes sense that it's gonna be much colder close the shoreline, but man did I underestimate HOW COLD it's going to be :D