Bruvvy

Noob
Dec 9, 2015
So anyone know what happened to good old annoying Talon Company? You don't really see anything in Fallout 4 about Talon meaning they are probably just DC based. It's a shame because Talon was a faction that was really mysterious. They were a group that tried to keep the capital wasteland divided and make sure that conflict was occurring at all times.

One interesting theory I've heard people preach is that the remnants of Talon became the gunners in Fallout 4. Yet I find this unlikely as the gunners literally have no resemblance to Talon apart from them both having high quality gear and equipment.

Another theory is that Talon simply disbanded after project purity. The theory then goes on to say that after the lone wanderer rid the wasteland of threats, he took Talon Company down too. This is a rather promising theory as Talon were hostile to the lone wanderer and always seemed to be hunting him down.

One other theory states that Talon was hired by the institute to divide the capital wasteland to delay the Brotherhood of Steel. Which makes sense as the institute has been involved in some capital wasteland affairs. Yet wouldn't they just send Synths or something to disrupt the capital wasteland? It just overall seems unlikely.

Anyway if I've missed something can someone let me know! :) Cheers all.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

omnivus

something dumb
Aug 31, 2003
I can't say I've given it much thought. They are pretty similar to the Gunners but I'd be surprised if there's a relationship there.

I'd think Talon was just a local DC thing, especially since they weren't in any other games.

Acehigh79

No Longer a Noob
Dec 20, 2004
Talon could still be around. The brotherhood of steel made it to the common wealth. was hoping one of the western factions from new vegas would have found their way east in fo 4. the followers of the apocolypse or the kings for example lol