Jan 20, 2010
[hl=silver]SORRY ABOUT THE FIRST POST I MADE SOME ERRORS ON IT MY BAD XD[/hl]

(SUITS)UNLOCKS
[hl=silver]DARK MAGICIAN SUIT[/hl]= BEAT ALL THE DUEL CARD SHOP OWNERS 3 TIMES AND THE DUEL RUNNER SHOP OWNERS 3 TIMES ( YOU MUST HAVE BEATEN GAME TO DO THIS )
[hl=silver]JACKS SUIT[/hl]= 10 TURBO DUELS ( YOU MUST HAVE BEATEN GAME TO DO THIS ) AGAINST HIM!
[hl=silver]YUSEI JACKET[/hl]= 10 TURBO DUELS ( YOU MUST HAVE BEATEN GAME TO DO THIS ) AGAINST HIM!
[hl=silver]DARK SIGNER SUIT[/hl]= 15 STAR CHIPS
[hl=silver]WILD STYLE[/hl]= 5 STAR CHIPS
[hl=silver]DENIM JACKET[/hl]= 5 STAR CHIPS
[hl=silver]STUFFED COLLAR UNIFORM[/hl]=( I THINK I FOUND THIS IN THE BOX PUZZLE AREA IN SECURITY AREA THAT OR I FOUND IT IN ANY OF THE OTHER BOX PUZZLES AREAS )
[hl=silver]ROUGH STYLE[/hl]=(I THINK I FOUND THIS IN THE BOX PUZZLE AREA IN SECURITY AREA THAT OR I FOUND IT IN ANY OF THE OTHER BOX PUZZLES AREAS )
[hl=silver]SUIT STYLE[/hl]= N/A
[hl=silver]ROCK N ROLLER[/hl]= N/A
[hl=yellow]( THERE ARE A FEW MORE SUITS I HAVE YET TO UNLOCK WHEN I DO ILL POST THEM)[/hl](DISKS)UNLOCKS
[hl=silver]ROSE DUEL DISK[/hl]= SECURITY BOX PUZZLE AREA
[hl=silver]DARK SIGNER DISK[/hl]= 15 STAR CHIPS
[hl=silver]JACKS DUEL DISK[/hl]= 10 TURBO DUELS ( YOU MUST HAVE BEATEN GAME TO DO THIS ) AGAINST HIM!
[hl=silver]YUSEI DUEL DISK[/hl]= 10 NORMAL DUELS ( YOU MUST HAVE BEATEN GAME TO DO THIS ) AGAINST HIM!
[hl=silver]CROWS DUEL DISK[/hl]= 10 TURBO DUELS ( YOU MUST HAVE BEATEN GAME TO DO THIS ) AGAINST HIM!
[hl=silver]RED GX DUEL DISK[/hl]= 5 STAR CHIPS
[hl=silver]YELLOW GX DUEL DISK[/hl]= 5 STAR CHIPS
[hl=silver]BLUE GX DUEL DISK[/hl]= 5 STAR CHIPS

(TO BE REPOSTED FOR MORE TYPING )

Jan 20, 2010
[hl=silver]K.C DUEL DISK[/hl]= 5-15 STAR CHIPS ( FORGOT EXACT AMOUNT )
[hl=silver]SECURITIES DUEL DISK[/hl]= N/A
( WIFI ICONS )UNLOCKS ( YES I MADE A UNLOCK LIST BECUASE IM NICE )
[hl=silver]SILVER EYE ICON[/hl]= BEAT GAME
[hl=silver]STAR[/hl]= COLLECT 100 STARCHIPS
[hl=silver]SIMPLE MEDAL[/hl]= I JUST GUESSING THIS BUT GET A RATING UP TO 450
[hl=silver]BRONZE MEDAL[/hl]= N/A
[hl=yellow]( I HAVENT UNLOCK ALL THEM YET SO TO BE CONTINUED )[/hl]
PLZ RATE THIS

Jan 20, 2010
NEW ICON UPDATE ( LOL )
[hl=silver]CARD BINDER[/hl]= UNLOCK 70% OF CARDS
[hl=silver]STARCHIPS X 3 ICON[/hl]= UNLOCK I THINK ALOT OF THE CARD PACK LISTS

Jan 20, 2010
NEW UPDATE ON WIFI ICONS
[hl=silver]TIME WIZARD ICON[/hl]= PLAY FOR A TOTAL OF 100 HOURS ( FIQURES )
(NEW UNLOCKS)(PACKS)
Dark Beginning 1 - From the Start
Dark Beginning 2 - From the Start
Dark Revelation 1 - From the Start
Dark Revelation 2 - From the Start
Soul of the Duelist - Story Mode
Rise of Destiny - 50 Single Duels
Flaming Eternity - Story Mode
The Lost Millennium - Beat the following 3 times each: Igusa, Hashinoshima, Torino, Mitchie, Gushizawa, Oda, Anna, Roy, Hideki, Sugimoto, Rossi
Cybernetic Revolution - Story Mode
Elemental Energy - 100 Single Duels
Shadow of Infinity - Story Mode
Enemy of Justice - Beat the following 3 times each: Itsuki, Arashiyama, Clock, Hiroyuki, Kuroe, Kameno, Ida, Kiyoto, Annie, Mimi, Chihiro, Natsumi, Hayakawa, Gordon, Yusuke
Power of the Duelist - Story Mode
Cyberdark Impact - 200 Single Duels
Strike of Neos - Story Mode
Force of the Breaker - Beat the following 3 times each: Liquid, Okita, Jean, Aase, Motoi, Fukuoka, Honda, Ticera, Robinson, Coppola, Figaro, Corse, Angie, Morrison, Helio, Kawasaki
Tactical Evolution - Story Mode
Gladiator's Assault - Beat the following 3 times each: Seria, Giado, Kurihara, Shirase, Tashiro, Smith, Bass
Phantom Darkness - Story Mode
Light of Destruction - Story Mode
The Duelist Genesis - Beat the following 3 times each: Eiki, Zape, Key Mace, Key Mace #2, Gate Mace
Crossroads of Chaos - Story Mode
Crimson Crisis - Story Mode
Raging Battle - Defeat the Dark Signers Shadow in the abandoned area (go back and talk to Crow afterwards)
Ancient Prophecy - Defeat the Enforcers Shadow in the enforcers HQ (go back and talk to Kalin afterwards)
Stardust Overdrive - Defeat the Signers Shadow in the stadium (go back and talk to MC afterwards)
Absolute Powerforce - Win 3 Structure Duels in a row
Synchro Awaken!! - From the Start
Invasion of Worms!! - From the Start
Justice Strikes Back!! - From the Start
Revival of the Fableds!! - Beat the following 3 times each: Globe, Lagoon Noula, Narumi, Salida Noula, Grammy, Alina Noula, Oscar, Kalisse Noula
Ruler of Chaos!! - Beat the following 3 times each: Yusei, Crow, Jack, Kalin (both Standard and Turbo duels)
Whirlwind of Dragunity!! - Beat the following 3 times each: Luna, (Akiza= 3 TIMES BOTH TURBO AND NORMAL DUEL) Carly, Mina
Genex's Onslaught!! - Beat the following 3 times each: Sayer, Lazar, Hunter, Randsborg, VP Heitmann, Facility Chief
Pulse of Trishula!! - Beat the following 3 times each: Torunka, Regulus, Zeman
Extra Pack - Beat the following 3 times each: Tetsuzo, Trudge, MC, Bolt, Blister, Dexter, Leo
Extra Pack 2 - Clear all 10 Duel Puzzles (5 at Arcadia Movement, 5 at Bootleg Bar)
World Championship Edition 1 - Defeat all 6 starting CPU opponents 3 times each
World Championship Edition 2 - Unlock 12 CPU Tag teams
World Championship Edition 3 - Unlock 26 CPU opponents
World Championship Edition 4 - Unlock 18 CPU Tag teams
World Championship Edition 5 - Unlock 41 CPU opponents
World Championship Edition 6 - Unlock 24 CPU Tag teams
World Championship Edition 7 - Unlock 56 CPU opponents
World Championship Edition 8 - Unlock 30 CPU Tag teams
World Championship Edition 9 - Unlock all 72 CPU opponents
World Championship Edition 10 - Unlock all 36 CPU Tag Teams
Acceleration 1st Gear - Story Mode
Acceleration 2nd Gear - Story Mode
All at Random - Unlock all other Packs, and have a completion rate of 95% or higher

Jan 20, 2010
you get the dark signer eyes from the little magician torku by beating the 4 mist cloud it a random feature trust me

Jan 20, 2010
you need go to the city to the fenced area were the card shops at and there should be a poster nearby read it and youll be able to fight him

RobinS_

Noob
Jan 25, 2011
To get the eye you need to win 20 duels in a row.
To get the Dark Signer outfit you need to talk to Chihiro after story mode, It costs 15 star chips. The same goes for the duel disk but it's only 10 star chips.

A lot of these are incorrect. Go to this site to see the correct list. http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/042/042234.html