Status
Not open for further replies.

GStone899

Almost Not a Noob
May 25, 2008
So for some reason my Choops game is now lagging whenever I play. The freethrow tilt of the controller is thrown off, shots that are in the air seem to "hang" there for a little bit and it is noticeably sluggish. I did buy the game used from GameStop for $8 and I checked out the game and the edges of the disc seem to be a little distorted. Almost looks chipped. So I am going to buy a new game today. The GameStop in my town says they have a "NEW" College Hoops 2k8 game which seems impossible to find so I am going to pick it up today.

DrDraxion

No Longer a Noob
Jan 6, 2009
God damnit, you got me excited. I thought a new College hoops game was coming out.
*sigh*

GStone899

Almost Not a Noob
May 25, 2008
Haha! Damn man, sorry bout that. I wish there was a new Choops game, that would be reason to celebrate.

blakjak12

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 4, 2007
At least the game should be pretty cheap now. That would be nice if you could find a new copy too.

GStone899

Almost Not a Noob
May 25, 2008
Found a NEW copy for $10. I don't know if it was my game that was screwing up, my PS3 or my new LCD TV. I adjusted some settings on the TV and think I got some of the things figured out and it is playing better now. You can never have too many copies of this game anyway!! [face_raised_brow]

GStone899

Almost Not a Noob
May 25, 2008
It will be nice to have the roster updates for next year with all the current players. If 2K would put out a new game they would have to do very little work. The bones of the game is still the best, just fix a few things, add a few things, get a better soundtrack (my god it couldn't get any worse) and you're done! $60 and easy money for 2K.

Status
Not open for further replies.