-Myk-

It's Pronounced MIKE!!!
Dec 18, 2004
Lost

MIAMI (AP) — Donald Trump distanced himself Friday from Project 2025, a massive proposed overhaul of the federal government drafted by longtime allies and former officials in his administration, days after the head of the think tank responsible for the program suggested there would be a second American Revolution.

I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

There is another lie by Trump

-Myk-

It's Pronounced MIKE!!!
Dec 18, 2004
Lost
Congrats on supporting a lying pedophile, Myk, you fairweather fuck.

LMAO you are a broken person

In your twisted world, someone who completely would never vote for Trump and has called for him to be put in jail is someone who supports Trump. That is pants on head stupid.

[face_drooling]

eodoll

Voted best outposter
Oct 2, 2005
Project for a new american century probably planned the hit to the world trade center. In their propasal from the 90s, they said an attack on the US was a necessary step to get their foreign policy agenda in effect. And of course, bush wasnt part of it directly but many of the people he brought in were signatories. Bush was the first republican in power after a think tank proposed the project for a new american century

Now this conservatuve think tank wants to make more ugly moves. Im certain trump will go with it since he doesnt have many friends in the political world. Nobidy beside extremist crazies will work with him

Ejacu1337.

100% High Octane Nightmare Fuel
Jul 26, 2006
I like how Trump’s “sensible” alternative is to put heavy tariffs on virtually all imports.

You know, because it’s not like all Americans will just be the one eating the costs, like how companies managed to post record profits despite “inflation” and “COVID supply chain interruptions” being the source of “driving up costs and therefore prices”.

Scarne

Prime Member
Jan 2, 2002
I like how Trump’s “sensible” alternative is to put heavy tariffs on virtually all imports.

You know, because it’s not like all Americans will just be the one eating the costs, like how companies managed to post record profits despite “inflation” and “COVID supply chain interruptions” being the source of “driving up costs and therefore prices”.
Yeah, costs were passed down to the consumer last time Trump did it.

And of course it always ends up with retaliatory tariffs which last time ended up closing China's soybean market to American farmers.

There is no way the tariffs will work out well for the average American.

Groucho48

Was that you or the duck?
Oct 3, 2005
He might be telling the truth when he says he doesn't know about it. He is completely focused on things that benefit him, personally. Everything else? He has his lackeys worry about that stuff.

eodoll

Voted best outposter
Oct 2, 2005
Some of the items on there are definitely things he is not onboard with. I dont think its his project but it will be the core agenda

Last edited:

Ejacu1337.

Jul 26, 2006
Yeah, costs were passed down to the consumer last time Trump did it.

And of course it always ends up with retaliatory tariffs which last time ended up closing China's soybean market to American farmers.

There is no way the tariffs will work out well for the average American.
Trumps plan for America is to take his failed polices and then crank them up to 11.

NetiNeti

No Longer a Noob
Mar 22, 2023
We know this for certain: Trump lies about everything. he cannot stop lying.

So, whats your best guess when he says: I dont know anything about this?

Ejacu1337.

Jul 26, 2006
Most of that agenda 2025 sounds awful but I'm uncomfortable with all this pronouns shit.
I for one appreciate when pronouns are used in a signature block for names like Pat, Sam, Alex, and all the names I’ve never heard of because I am an ignorant American.

NetiNeti

No Longer a Noob
Mar 22, 2023
For all statements T, where T is Trump speaking, T is a lie.

This 2025 agenda is the new GOP Nazi playbook.

We can beat this silver spoon fed wheeze ball.

Lets roll these fuckers with Kamala!

Their red waves are all propaganda to support their minority numbers.

WE will witness the end of the GOP. They had a shitty short life cycle because they want a dictator.

They gave their power to the Beast Trump.

Last edited:

eodoll

Voted best outposter
Oct 2, 2005
The US is a secular nation, these senators calling for a non-secular nation are traitors. They've betrayed their oath, that makes them traitors.

Ejacu1337.

Jul 26, 2006
I mean if he manages to come out and direct some of that “ridiculous and abysmal” fire at others in his circle (where their crime wasn’t just daring to not jump at his command and praise his voice), that would be a nice change.

Saw a headline that Alex Jones has gone back to hating Trump for distancing himself from Project 2025 LOL.

Scarne

Prime Member
Jan 2, 2002
With Trump's laziness, probably all the Project 2025 people had to tell him was like "Remember how in your first term, some of your plans got push back from agency employees? Well, we got a plan to fix that." And that is enough to get Trump on board without him caring about all the details of what they would actually do if all those agency positions gets replaced with people they have vetted.

Rhint

Ramones Biggest Fan
Oct 1, 2005
Trump very likely knows little about a 990 page document that isn't directly about him. His cabinet will very much know a lot about it though

NetiNeti

No Longer a Noob
Mar 22, 2023
The 990 pages are from his GOP fascist friends in government , which includes 6 of the Supreme Court members.

Without the GOP Trump is less than zero

Thats their ace in the hole.

WE can beat them. We are paired up and better

Rhint

Ramones Biggest Fan
Oct 1, 2005
We are one more bad Biden performance or bit of bad economic news from having no hope this election.

NetiNeti

No Longer a Noob
Mar 22, 2023
This is the time for decisive action.

Thats the only thing a dictator is good for doing exactly what they want when they want.

If Biden were the president we needed, we would not be in this situation.

On fucking TV Trump led an insurrection on Jan 6th 2020. Thats 4 goddam years ago. Where is Bidens leadership? This is the most important issue of our time.

He fails on this.

He got the other shit right. But it won't make a difference. Look at comments by EO, an engineer. He believes Trump will get him a higher paycheck again. That is pure propaganda