goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010
To all you Hitman lovers that keep bashing Absolution because It doesn't compare to the original games. WTF?? Are you on crack. I can understand liking the games at the time, but try playing them now, its complete crap.

lol, I actually go out and buy the trilogy because everyone keeps saying how good Blood Money is and how Absolution was a huge disappointment.

I managed to beat 2, contracts, and i'm half way done blood money. Not bad games, just does not compare to Absolution in my opinion. I just can't believe how big and empty most of the maps are.

Aug 16, 2005
I like Blood money, because all the missions give you the open world, choice driven formula I had grown to love. None of the bullshit from Absolution which resembled the reject pile of a splinter cell game. I never had so many "ok fuck it, let's just start shooting" moments till I played through Absolution. Blood money was flawed but it gave you more choice and didn't shackle you as much. PCgamer nailed the critiques in their review.

That said, It's fine you like the game. It's extremely polished, well made, with high production values. The controls have been improved and they tried to spice up the story.
It's not a "bad game", but to me, and others who think like me, it's a horrible "hitman" game that betrayed what made the series popular.

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010
So you like most people, did not like Absolution because you suck at it? There are about 9 ways to kill each target in each level. You need to keep your eyes open more.

The biggest problem I've been having with the trilogy is, there are so little ways to kill your targets, and the map is too big for its own good. Just alot of ground to cover, and lots of enemies to avoid. Especially Hitman 2.

Just absolutely pissed me off last night when I was playing Blood money. The target i'm trying to kill is lifting weights. I could have strangled him with his own barbell. Instead, 47 just stands there like an idiot. I can actually spot ways to kill people that he can't, which is kinda sad.

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010
And the fact of the day. I just learned from Hitman 2. Is chloroform only knocks you out for less than a minute. I never knew that. lol. I thought it was more like half a day. But who can argue with a video game?

Feb 26, 2006
You can kill him with the weights. When you stand over him there is a button prompt to strangle him. [face_peace]

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010
You can kill him with the weights. When you stand over him there is a button prompt to strangle him. [face_peace]

Lol I guess I'm blind then. I swear, when I stood over him, (behind him) there was no button to press. I tried 3 times in a row. I even tried poisoning him after while he was weight lifting, but he kept spotting me right away

Aug 16, 2005
So you like most people, did not like Absolution because you suck at it?
Just absolutely pissed me off last night when I was playing Blood money. The target i'm trying to kill is lifting weights. I could have strangled him with his own barbell. Instead, 47 just stands there like an idiot. I can actually spot ways to kill people that he can't, which is kinda sad.

You can kill him with the barbell (I'm assuming you're talking about the rehab clinic mission) you just didn't do it right.. You
have to wait until he rests the weight back on the stand after doing 3 reps.

On to your other points: I suck at the non-hitman missions in absolution. You know the "run for your life", the get from A to B by going from wall cover to wall cover bullshit. I'm at the point where I'm sneaking into the mining facility and I have lost all interest in the game. I have achieved silent assassin rating on every mission that allows you to. These types of missions break too far away from what made the Hitman series fun in the first place, planning and executing assassinations.

I won't speak for Hitman 2 (because I think that game was paced terribly), but Contracts and Bloodmoney are truer to the hitman experience. Again I can understand why we're having this disagreement. Absolution is the most polished game in the series and it's "hitman style" missions are actually really good, but the other non- hitman missions aren't that much fun, in fact I would say they ruin the game, making certain sections a complete slog to get through.

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
I love Absolution but Blood Money was the best Hitman game. By far. It really is the ultimate Hitman experience with all levels being absolutely remarkable deep and fun expriences. And to top it off, great gameplay, great story and a set of features that everyone loves.

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010
So you like most people, did not like Absolution because you suck at it?

You can kill him with the barbell (I'm assuming you're talking about the rehab clinic mission) you just didn't do it right.. You
have to wait until he rests the weight back on the stand after doing 3 reps.

On to your other points: I suck at the non-hitman missions in absolution. You know the "run for your life", the get from A to B by going from wall cover to wall cover bullshit. I'm at the point where I'm sneaking into the mining facility and I have lost all interest in the game. I have achieved silent assassin rating on every mission that allows you to. These types of missions break too far away from what made the Hitman series fun in the first place, planning and executing assassinations.

I won't speak for Hitman 2 (because I think that game was paced terribly), but Contracts and Bloodmoney are truer to the hitman experience. Again I can understand why we're having this disagreement. Absolution is the most polished game in the series and it's "hitman style" missions are actually really good, but the other non- hitman missions aren't that much fun, in fact I would say they ruin the game, making certain sections a complete slog to get through.

F----ccckkkk!! I knew I was doing something wrong with the barbell. I don't understand why you can't just choke him while he is lifting the weights, but thanks for the advise.

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010

-

So maybe you don't suck at the game. I'm just really surprised that a lot of people don't like Absolution. Its just hard for me to understand even after playing the trilogy, which isn't nearly as bad as I said it was, (Maybe I should not review a game when I'm frustrated with it, lol).

I even brought Absolution over to my buddies house the other day, (He played every Hitman game, even the first.), and He hated this game with a passion.

I think some people are just so loyal to the original Hitman games that they don't give the new one a chance. That or maybe my opinion in just games suck.

Feb 26, 2006
I'm an original trilogy player. Loved them all, but I also love Absolution. The game refinements in that one are great. Not a huge fan of the non-target missions, but they fit for the story being told.

balu27595

Noob
Mar 8, 2011
To all you Hitman lovers that keep bashing Absolution because It doesn't compare to the original games. WTF?? Are you on crack. I can understand liking the games at the time, but try playing them now, its complete crap.

lol, I actually go out and buy the trilogy because everyone keeps saying how good Blood Money is and how Absolution was a huge disappointment.

I managed to beat 2, contracts, and i'm half way done blood money. Not bad games, just does not compare to Absolution in my opinion. I just can't believe how big and empty most of the maps are.
Of all the games I liked the Blood money the most.

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
Absolution has the biggest maps no doubt but Blood Money had the best most imersive maps in any Hitman game. I can still go back to " A New Life" and discover a new way to kill the target.

Jul 14, 2012
I am new to Hitman series and i bought the trilogy game pack and i just beat contracts, was an amazing game there is alot of replay value in it. I find this post ignorant and insulting. You simply can't say people are on crack for liking the originals better then the newer ones. Almost in every game set you will find people saying the originals of any game are better then the newer versions. I think you are a new *** who played absolution before the originals and find it hard because you are used to the newer version compared to the older ones. That being said the shoe is on the other foot

Apr 8, 2013
I'm with Sneakywaffles. I've been playing hitman since hitman 2 and contracts I'd easily my favorite hitman in my opinion. It has the best soundtrack, it has a very dark tone and atmosphere to it, it has some of the best designed missions in any video game including meat kings party, traditions of the trade, beldingfold manor, deadly cargo, and hunter hunted are all amazing intense missions,also the story is not much but flashbacks, but it is very well told. Hitman contracts in my opinion is the best hitman

PappuYadav

Noob
Apr 8, 2013
I played Hitman Contracts,Blood money as well as Absolution so i feel all of the three games are good because all of the games include Agent 47

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
I'm with Sneakywaffles. I've been playing hitman since hitman 2 and contracts I'd easily my favorite hitman in my opinion. It has the best soundtrack, it has a very dark tone and atmosphere to it, it has some of the best designed missions in any video game including meat kings party, traditions of the trade, beldingfold manor, deadly cargo, and hunter hunted are all amazing intense missions,also the story is not much but flashbacks, but it is very well told. Hitman contracts in my opinion is the best hitman

Contracts is a 5 missions only. The others are remakes of previous games. As a game, I think Blood Money is the best one that gave so much great memorable moments, locations and characters

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010

Contracts is a 5 missions only. The others are remakes of previous games. As a game, I think Blood Money is the best one that gave so much great memorable moments, locations and characters

Like who? 47 and Diana? lol

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010
I meant the targets. Like Alexander Leland Cayne, the Bride or Mark Parchezzi III

Alright characters. But not that memorable.

I liked Birdie, Wade, Blake Dexter, and Victoria from Absolution. Even limpdick Lenny had his moments.

I had alot of LMAO moments with Dexter. "I don't ordinarily Yeehaw, but this. THIS IS A F--KING NEEHAW"

paxhap513

Noob
Sep 29, 2009
And the fact of the day. I just learned from Hitman 2. Is chloroform only knocks you out for less than a minute. I never knew that. lol. I thought it was more like half a day. But who can argue with a video game?

I can't remember this from Hitman 2 but the original game also lets you put on the suit of a small Asian man and wear it perfectly with no one noticing you aren't the limo driver. The fact that you seem to be upset about the chloroform but didn't mention that makes me wonder what grasp of reality you actually expect for games.

So you like most people, did not like Absolution because you suck at it? There are about 9 ways to kill each target in each level. You need to keep your eyes open more.

The biggest problem I've been having with the trilogy is, there are so little ways to kill your targets, and the map is too big for its own good. Just alot of ground to cover, and lots of enemies to avoid. Especially Hitman 2.

And no one sucks at Absolution, it isn't that hard of a game. The problem and reason why people do not like absolution in compared to Blood Money is that the games are insanely different in their style/product.

If you bought Call of Duty 1-4 and loved them and they hadn't made a Call of Duty in 5 years and announced CoD 5 and they gave you 'Arkham' or 'Skyrim' you'd be pissed because it's NOTHING like the game series. They might as well call Hitman 'The Killer Dude' and make a whole new series. The fact that they use the name to sell the product and the product is not what they expected/wanted is what really puts a nail in the coffin for the game.

Why do I think Blood Money is such a great game?... Replay Value. There are some bugs and glitches with Blood Money and some of it can be frustrating but every mission can be done differently. Every mission can be done with a variety of weapons. You can upgrade equipment and use equipment on the first non tutorial contract that you had no way of having the first time. So if you wanted to shoot everyone with a M-16 you could go back and use your Silenced, Double Mag, Low Velocity Ammo tricked out M-16 and allow the heavens to take the pixelated souls of the AIs you were freeing.

Or if you wanted to see how many people you could kill without anyone knowing you could go back to that mission and use silenced silver ballas that rocked your socks!

Here is a few things you could try doing:

No Disguise Changes
Kill Everyone in a Specific Disguise
Use the bomb
Make it all look like accidents
ONLY POISON!
Knife Only
Kill Everyone without being found out
Run and Gun
Slow Calculated Assault

I'm sure other people have other game challenges they would try. But on most of the Absolution missions you don't have that choice... You can't choose your own gun for a mission, you don't have a silenced weapon (and sometimes no weapon) when you start a lot of the missions, There is typically only select ways you can actually complete the mission.

Something I also disliked is in a lot of the missions it wasn't about taking out a target it was about 'getting from a to b' and some of that was broken through a few missions (like the one where you break into the mountain, then go up the mountain and then go out of or deeper into the mountain (the mine testing facility) when I don't really care about that.

I still have Blood Money on my 360 (I've traded it and bought it upto 4 times). I can't tell you how many times I've played the rehab contract where I killed everyone I could as an accident or 'mysterious conditions' or tried doing it by stealing the invite card, or just breaking into the back door, or trying to get through everything undiscovered.

With Absolution I got disguises that were useless (Uh oh! The Chinese Cook over there sees I am dressed like him but I'm not a card carrying member of the Cook Union and he knows all the members!). Predetermined weapons that left me without a silenced ranged weapon (and don't tell me Contracts is my best bet to replay the missions with my gun, Contracts is a lazy, quick, '
sell the online pass' cheap PoS. You have to be connected to the internet to even play it. What happens when Edios stops paying the server that you need to be on to play the contract?

I also got a storyline that was too indepth. In Codename there wasn't a huge storyline. You kind of figure out you are killing all the sources of your DNA and there's a few missions that are part of the same arc but that's about it. Hitman 2 tries to add in a storyline that almost nobody gave a flip about but the missions were all mostly seperate and their own little story. Hitman 3 is kind of just a weird drug haze rehashing of the previous games but again the missions are the real meat of the game. Then you have Hitman: Blood Money which really dials back on the 'storyline' on a lot of the missions and again every mission is replayable on it's own, fun, and storyline is secondary.

Then Absolution where everything is driven by storyline (even what weapons you can use) and there are many levels all interconnected/linked/right after another that basically destroy the Hitman 'soul' of what has made it so popular and fun.

It's almost like IO or Edios saw that games like Skyrim, Fallout, Mass Effect (The ending ruined the series for me but all up until that point), Red Dead Redemption, Portal that had good storylines and made a lot of money with a very large and loyal following and said, 'Yeah! Yeah We want that! Hey writers, write a storyline, storylines really sell to the kids these days! Oh yeah and lets hire good designers that can make stuff look cool! Well wait, don't make it like the past successful games, we want them to know the storyline... Hey designers, make the storyline something they HAVE to endure!'

And actually thinking of Portal made me think of the perfect way to describe Hitman.

Hitman: Blood Money is a lot like Portal/2. Sure there is a continuing storyline/dialog throughout the game, but you can play each and every mission on it's self and it's still fun, it doesn't need the storyline to make the game gun.

goget2

Noob
Oct 14, 2010
I don't know if you read my other posts, but I don't mind this game now. I was just really disappointed with this when I first played it.

BTW, when playing absolution. If you go to contract mode, you can pick your weapon and costume before starting the level. And if you look hard enough, each level should be packed with alot of weapons, (Snipers, explosives, etc).

The Asian monk suit in Hitman 2 made me lmao. But I thought that was kind of an obvious flaw. I just don't like how the sedatives in Hitman 2 and contracts don't last long. In blood money, it lasts the whole level.

As for what you can do in Absolution

No Disguise Changes- There is a challenge where you can do that, and yes its fun and hard.
Kill Everyone in a Specific Disguise- Once again, you can do that. You can even dress up as a dealer and lure your target back to the apartment before killing him. In contract mode, you can make your own challenge or play other peoples
Use the bomb- Once again, there are many levels where you can find bombs (Remote controlled, proximity, or improvised bombs, like leaking gasoline or stoves left on.)
Make it all look like accidents- You can literally do this in every single level in Absolution. It was the only way I played the game the first time through.
ONLY POISON! - Find poison and use it. I kinda wish you started out with it though
Knife Only- Many objects you can find to kill people. My favourite is the sword.
Kill Everyone without being found out- Another challenge where you can do that. Once again, hard and fun
Run and Gun- Of course you can do that, I actually like the shooting better in Absolution, targets don't fly 6 feet backwards, you can steady your aim (Finally!), and even go up against walls which you also couldn't do in the originals and I love the point aim shooting, so satisfying
Slow Calculated Assault- Once again, yes you can do that.

Let me know what you think

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
I meant the targets. Like Alexander Leland Cayne, the Bride or Mark Parchezzi III

Alright characters. But not that memorable.

I liked Birdie, Wade, Blake Dexter, and Victoria from Absolution. Even limpdick Lenny had his moments.

I had alot of LMAO moments with Dexter. "I don't ordinarily Yeehaw, but this. THIS IS A F--KING NEEHAW"

I got tell you, these characters were really poor. Probably the worst group of characters in Hitman's games ever. I will give you Birdie, but there is more story about Birdie left uncovered in the game (I'm reading the book Hitman: Damnation that's the official prequel to Absolution) as there other characters that weren't explored as much as they should be like Benjamin Travis.

Wade and Blake were ridiculous stereotypes and Victoria was unremarkable. Just look at The Last of Us and what they did with Ellie, even if Victoria doesn't have action time in the game she could had a little more personality.

Tsane99

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 13, 2012
The only Hitman Game I've played is Absolution and I absolutely loved it and still do. Great Story, Characters, Visuals and Gameplay. It's hard to beat an original, especially which such a large fan base, but I don't see how anyone could not of enjoy playing through Absolution. Even if it's nothing like the originals it's still a kick-ass game. I highly doubt my mind will change if I ever play through Hitman 2, Contracts and/or Blood Money.

paxhap513

Noob
Sep 29, 2009
The only Hitman Game I've played is Absolution and I absolutely loved it and still do. Great Story, Characters, Visuals and Gameplay. It's hard to beat an original, especially which such a large fan base, but I don't see how anyone could not of enjoy playing through Absolution. Even if it's nothing like the originals it's still a kick-ass game. I highly doubt my mind will change if I ever play through Hitman 2, Contracts and/or Blood Money.

I'm going to point out a huge flaw in the world's logic.

Even if it's nothing like the originals it's still a kick-ass game.

The problem with this logic is that you can't just change everything and call it the same game. Have you seen the movie Hitman with Timothy Olyphant? It's not too bad of a movie actually. Robert Knepper and Timothy do great acting jobs. Stroyline isn't atrocious and it's got some cool shots. But as a 'Hitman' movie it's complete garbage. They took the genetically engineered clone and turned him into an orphan (the 47th one) and then made his entire backstory the same drool, 'he was raised to be a killer! no emotion' bullshit that's been in plenty of other movies. The movie, Hitman, is a decedent to good movie if you've never played the games, but when you see the game's name pimped out to sell tickets, it discredits most of the movie.

Max Payne is another video game adaption where they really fucked it up. Max Payne is the ULTIMATE show of how Hollywood takes a video game that's a real piece of story telling art, and ruins it but keeps the main character's name the same to sell tickets.

If you were to play absolution and not have played Hitman or maybe had it been just called Absolution and had nothing to do with the franchise, it's probably a good game. There's no giant flaw with the game as far as gameplay goes.The giant flaw is that I expect more out of a 'Hitman' game.

I can still play all the Hitmans to this day and have fun with them. Now obviously the MOST fun is had on Blood Money because it's the cream of the crop so I'm going to focus on that one.

In Blood Money you get a very high 'replay amount' value. There are many reasons for this, one of them being all the different ways to kill your target (this is also present in Absolution), another is the challenges of achieving 'Silent Assassin' and other rewards such as GamerPoints (also in absolution), and the complete fun you can do when you're just screwing around.

The big problem I had with Absolution was that if I went back to replay a mission I was very limited in what weapons I had. The game gave me maybe one gun, a snub nose with 6 bullets. Why? I've already beaten the game with shit equipment. What I want to do is see how many people I can kill before being caught. So I want to start off with my silverballers, fully silenced and with magnum ammo! I want to see if I can quietly kill everyone or maybe I just want to whip out a M16 and blow everyone away!

Absolution doesn't give you this option. You can't upgrade/customize your weapons like in Blood Money but even if you could, you can't select what weapons you take with you. This is one thing that the developers really fucked up on and it's odd because they eluded to the fact that they knew we would give ourselves random challenges to try.

That was the idea behind the 'contracts' or whatever the 'online' portion of Absolution was. I remember somewhere online they wrote, 'For years players have challenged themselves and others to perform various objectives during missions, and now we've set up a system to prove who's the best' but they severely missed the mark because the challenges weren't fun and they all came down to this, 'Outfit changes' 'weapon used' 'targets killed' 'time'... Which just turned the contracts into something other than replay value.

I honestly wanted another Blood Money.

What they should have done is taken Blood Money and cloned it. Updated graphics, create new missions, and add 'DLC Missions' because the storyline in Hitman, although it's interesting, is NOT why I play Hitman and I'm sure a lot of other people don't play it for the storyline either. Assassin's Creed is another game that I feel focuses too much on storyline. I play that game because I love the gameplay, not because I care about whatever the Templar and Assassin feud is. But with Absolution they had to make every single mission spill into the next one and it just doesn't do anything for me. True in Blood Money you had missions that were connected (Killing the Gator Gang and their Boss which was the father of the Groom in the following mission) but each mission was pretty much a stand alone adventure.

I don't know, I just wanted Blood Money 2.0 I guess and instead I got this game that by itself isn't a bad game but when compared to the fun of others in the series isn't.

buddyjung

Noob
Aug 20, 2010
You said all that just to say you want another Blood Money and thats basically everyone's cry that doesn't like Absolution,If they had done that what would have been the cry then,"Rats, they give us Blood Money again",they tried some new things,some I liked,some I didn't,but it wasn't the same old Hitman

paxhap513

Noob
Sep 29, 2009
You said all that just to say you want another Blood Money and thats basically everyone's cry that doesn't like Absolution,If they had done that what would have been the cry then,"Rats, they give us Blood Money again",they tried some new things,some I liked,some I didn't,but it wasn't the same old Hitman

I disagree. The reason why I want Blood Money '2' is because Blood Money is probably the APEX of what the series could be. Certain games reach a point where they can no longer be improved upon. GTA San Andreas is a good example, when GTA 4 came out there was a lot of things that almost went 'too realistic' like the girlfriends always calling or roman wanting to play darts. I'm not saying GTA 4 is a bad game, but GTA San Andreas is typically considered better because of the mechanics of the game. GTA 4 had improved realism and some cool new features but it also had a lot of things that were more developed than they should have been because they still want to try to keep the game fresh.

I can see no 'improvements' that can be made to Blood Money. Now we aren't talking about graphics or mission size because those should always be increasing year after year, what I'm talking about is the actual health of the game.

Missions were re-playable to an insane degree again, there's a lot of different ways to do everything. Make it look like accidents, kill everyone with a hammer, try to kill everyone without being noticed, killing only the targets, killing them in insane ways, blowing everyone up, using big ass guns and just going shooting spree style, maybe even you want to go back to a mission just because you've got a new gun or attachment you've unlocked)

Missions were for the most part fun and interesting there's no mission that I play with Blood Money that I hate. I can not tell you how many times I've walked away from a block of playing and still been thinking about how cool certain missions are. The one in the Opera House, or the House of Cards. Very fun missions as are some of the other missions from previous games. The hotel one with Fruchs, The Insane Asylum, The Triads.

Weapon Customization and this all kind of feeds back into the re-playability of the missions because the first time you go through them you typically don't have the money to get the magnum ammo with the scope and type 2 silencer for the silverballas. This is one thing that I find severely lacking in Absolution because almost all of the missions are connected to the previous mission and so you never 'select' your weapons or really customize them. You're no longer a Hitman killing targets for money, you're a guy that's been wronged and fighting through the streets of Chicago with whatever you pick up.

I know the world is full of people who hate Left 4 Dead 2, Call of Duties, and other games that seem like clones of their originals but Blood Money being cloned would not be a bad thing. In fact they could change less about it than what was changed between L4D and L4D2 and it still would be an awesome game because to make Blood Money 2 all you need to change really is graphics update, smarter or more in depth AI, deeper weapon customization, ability to play DLC Missions.

I feel like they tried to 'reinvent' the game when it didn't need to be re-invented.

Does anyone here know Command & Conquer? I was a huge Command & Conquer fan and loved everything from the Tiberuim timeline to the Red Alert timeline. Westwood Studios I think was going under and EA bought them and helped them get out Tiberium Sun. Solid CnC game. Then Red Alert 2 got released and it was again a very solid CnC game. From there EA started changing things around and new developers worked on the series. The result was EA trying to 'reinvent' the series almost. One of the games we got out of it was Command & Conquer: Generals. Command & Conquer: Generals is too much of a reinvention for it to be a real Command & Conquer game. The game itself is very fun but it takes a while to really get into it because CnC always has been a particular style and Generals changed everything about it. Generals is a lot like Absolution. Could be a really fun game from the start, if they weren't packaging it as a different game. Again I don't think Absolution is a bad game, it's just a horrible Hitman game.

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal
Most of the new features that Absolution made failed, most notable one is the ridiculous disguise system. And that "focus" thing is ridiculous too, 47 doesn't do that it's unrealistic.

Blood Money was and still is the best Hitman game, having a real ballanced gameplay with no major issues like Absoulution. It's the most authentic professional hitman exprience.

Don't get me wrong, their heart was in the right place when they tried what they tried on Absolution. A new disguise system is needed (people working on the same Opera house might not know every co-worker but will get suspicious eventually, even if no dead body has been found). And mission of just fleaing the scene are also a good idea, specially to keep things fresh. I just think the concept was good but they didn't pull it off.

buddyjung

Noob
Aug 20, 2010
Most of the new features that Absolution made failed, most notable one is the ridiculous disguise system. And that "focus" thing is ridiculous too, 47 doesn't do that it's unrealistic.

Blood Money was and still is the best Hitman game, having a real ballanced gameplay with no major issues like Absoulution. It's the most authentic professional hitman exprience.

Don't get me wrong, their heart was in the right place when they tried what they tried on Absolution. A new disguise system is needed (people working on the same Opera house might not know every co-worker but will get suspicious eventually, even if no dead body has been found). And mission of just fleaing the scene are also a good idea, specially to keep things fresh. I just think the concept was good but they didn't pull it off.

So, like paxhap513,you want another Blood Money,put on a disguise,kill your target,get back in your suit and your done,rinse-repeat,fun times

AWARRY

Super Star
Nov 3, 2003

So, like paxhap513,you want another Blood Money,put on a disguise,kill your target,get back in your suit and your done,rinse-repeat,fun times

absolutely fun times!!!

but i actually took his comments more as i really liked the idea and concepts Absolution introduced... they just weren't implemented as well as they could have..

Punker_29

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 9, 2010
Portugal

absolutely fun times!!!

but i actually took his comments more as i really liked the idea and concepts Absolution introduced... they just weren't implemented as well as they could have..

I don't know @buddyjung doesn't understand or just doesn't want to understand and he keeps rejecting the idea that Absolution has even the smallest flaw. Thank you [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/awarry.908507/']@AWARRY[/URL] at least you understood.

Last edited: