Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot-IGN

<marquee> Crush... Kill... Post Articles... </marq
Mar 28, 2001
Article Comments for [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/869/869852p1.html]Top 10 Iron Men[/link]
by Tom Hawker

Summary:
Get your Black Sabbath CD cranked up to eleven. "I… am… Iron Man." Alright, we don't know the rest of the words either, but we do know we're excited as hell about Iron Man. But what makes a man iron; the suit or the man? Well, flesh and bone are pretty dull really so we're going to opt for the suit and, in celebration of all things metallic, here's IGN's Top 10 favourite robots.</ [link=http://movies.ign.com/articles/869/869852p1.html]Read Full Article[/link]

gutsman84

Noob
Oct 17, 2007
This list is missing some of the greatest robots ever like David Duchovny, fomer baseball player John Olerud, Al Gore and R.O.B the robot.

APEEZY

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 8, 2006
the article is a little misleading. I thought it was gonna list the top ten Iron Man universe suits used by Starks or Rhodes.

daave1

Noob
Jan 15, 2001
Bender indeed. And on that note, Robot Nixon?

but I think they were more about film robots here.

Seriously? No Robocop?

Link711

Noob
Jun 9, 2002
I expected Terminator to be on the list, he's a given. I'm a little sad Robocop didn't make it, but at the same time, he's a cyborg, not a robot.

Have to agree that Bender should be on (Bender's Big Score technically qualifies as a film, so he should qualify).

Surprised that the Lost in Space robot isn't on here.

When are they going to remake Westworld already?!?

Nov 8, 2007
Re: Terminator. Um, did you read number 2 on the list? You might want to check it out.

I like the list. I say R2-D2 should be number 11.

Data also belongs in the top 20, after his roles in First Contact and Nemesis.

How about almost the entire cast of AI? Represented by either the H.J. Osment or Jude Law characters.

memooneandonly

Prime Member
Jul 11, 2007
do replicants count as robots? probalby not since they invented the word "replicant" to distance it from robots in the first place...
anyhow, roy and pris rule

sweepy76

Noob
Nov 2, 2007
robby the EFFING robot is #1, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????!!!!!!!!!?????? More proof that IGN is retarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.